Reviews for Fallen and Risen
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 3 . 7/23
I'm a bit confused...
is heley really harry in disguise?
did harry really die?
is heley Harry's sister or relative or something?
please reply PM me (private message)
That one chick chapter 39 . 6/1
I have very mixed feelings about this fanfic... In my opinion, it's rather poorly written; the wrong tenses of words were used and many words weren't even completed. I also didn't really like the "hahaha"s, but that's more of a stylistic thing. On the other hand; I thought that the concept was really fun. I did feel, however, that the ending felt rushed and that there was more that could be done with it.
So there's my two cents, but hey! What do I know anyway?
allhailthequeenofdemons chapter 39 . 4/29
Sorry I'm so late to the party, somehow this lovely fic eluded my attentions until now. Overall, a great story. I loved your plot, especially since it's one I haven't read before, which is quite rare. However, a few constructive criticisms. I think the main critique I have is a lack of fluency. It's unclear whether English is your first language. If not, I am thoroughly impressed by your grasp of the language, well done, English is a terrifying language to learn (I speak from experience). If it is, then I would recommend you brush up on your spelling and grammar. I know it's difficult to maintain fluid sentences and grammatical correctness in such a long piece, but some of your errors were quite distracting and made it difficult to follow the story. Apart from spelling, grammar, and readability, I LOVED THIS FIC! I don't usually like fem!Harry fics because it can be extremely challenging to handle his transition from male to female without losing believability and a certain type of *Harryness* that makes him who he is. You managed it beautifully, so kudos to you. In addition, I am quite impressed that you managed to manipulate the characters to fit the story without changing who they are. You kept the sense of their personalities and managed to fit them into your story beautifully.
Overall, this fic was a joy to read. Thank you!
MXB chapter 1 . 4/10
This was amazing! It's well written and the story is gripping. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and don't usually like fan fiction that much. But this chapter is so good! Thanks!
phantomlady13 chapter 39 . 3/13
Just one word
They're so cute ! .
MalfoyGirl65 chapter 8 . 2/16
Read the sorting. Not reading any fucking further. I was on edge thinking she was going into Slytherin and I'm extremely disappointed.
chikissexy0520 chapter 39 . 10/8/2015
I love it amazing
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Fem Harry - a very poor plot device to disguise slash.
whrr.trudy chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
that was a lot of fun, thank you for sharing :)
alqui chapter 39 . 1/8/2015
Nice story
Steve chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I was really enjoying your story and I was so hoping for her to be slytherin I will never understand why people like gryffindor house its for stupid people who just rush in danger with out thinking why do people always go by the books and movies Wish people stop doing that sorry but that has put me of your story
marisha chapter 36 . 12/9/2014
it's draco
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Hehehe, the Phoenix and the dragon...

The dragon symbolises the emperor while the Phoenix represents the empress. How perfect!
Hgnerdy chapter 39 . 10/22/2014
This is awemazing I just wish you added a flash back of the wedding . awe well still a awemazing story 10/10 would ... Never mind
Guest chapter 39 . 9/15/2014