Reviews for Torture and trauma
JimmyPenguin421 chapter 6 . 4/26
NOOO! Not Rex ol' boy! :'(
Revenge is not the Jedi way… but who cares? Bane deserved it.
SmileyMiley chapter 6 . 1/20
NOOOOOO REX! *cries* *pauses* wait this is an au! *smiles because Rex is still alive in Rebels*
SmileyMiley chapter 4 . 1/20
If u think u are mentally unstable then u should probably do something to help yourself with it. I am pretty sure I am mentally unstable too, i.e I can go crazy and see things that aren't there, like my pet rabbit. (my parents told me I never had a rabbit in my life.) but I hope I don't have a mental disorder. It's a pain in the butt to deal with. So I hope you feel better.
Darth Waffle chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
Sooo, not to be a nerd or anything, but me being the star wars nerd I am, i need to tell you this. Cad Bane can not kiss ahsoka because duros do not have lips. Just look at a picture or anything. Not to be a critic. But this story was awesome. If you read this, please respond
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
Worst story ever
Ninja547 chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Ahsoka was my favorite character in the clone wars series...

From Ninja547/Ghost Raptor
Lil-SokaTano chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
AWWWWWW MASTER PLO IS ADORABLE
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
I'm suprised that Dooku had as shred of pity for Ahsoka but after what Bane did even though he is evil. He doesn't go as low as Bane does.
v chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
That was amazing. Really good story, I read the whole thing. Even if it contained some disturbing scenes and repitition, it was well structured and written ;)
gamerking3539 chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Dude, let me set something straight. You're not the only one with weird thoughts in the mind, I practically think of things that are creepy and disturbing to combat those I don't get along with. I feel you man, but maybe you shouldn't have written that down if you felt bad about it. I have a better image of how that scene would of worked without it having been mentally scarring.
della chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
this kinda gives me the creeps because i just found out that my brith father was a rapist and he only did it to young people and i'm 14 and i have a twin sister so i'm just hopeing he dosen't went to find his childeren but i'm happy because i have a loveing adoptvie family who cares about me we may not be family by blood but we're family by love and forgivenness but still it makes sad and angery at him for ruining all thsos lives but just because he's a monster dosen't mean i'll be i'm on a much better life i'm a beviler in jesus christ and i went to chage the world for the better like no crimemles we get to make our own paths how many people love to sing i do and i do it's a gift infact my adoptive family is very talented in music too i love my family.
Hoganman95 chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
I really enjoyed this series
You appear as a very competent writer in the way in which you make that characters seem so believable. This is one of my favourite FanFiction series' I've ever read
Although your syntax and punctuation could use some work (I suggest more in depth proof reading or getting someone else to read it before you post it), this was really good
Well done :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I hated this because lucasfilm aka the makers of star wars wouldn't ever let a teenaged 14 year old padawon be raped yes tortured with electronic things but u simply took this way to far I hope u read this and I love star wars and this story has just disgusted me and I do not thin real fan and u r very sick to even of had come up with this u need to realize that this isn't real life its a compeltly different world not earth I just like to say this has made me feel emotions I am too young to feel as I am 13 now becoming a teen and u have hurt me emotionally for life this story is sooooo stupid.
skullripper48 chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Actually when anakin becomes darth vader ashoka actually ends up following him
darth revan chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
aurra sing had TWO lightsabers she used them both to kill j'mikel (jedi master of Xiaang Amersu AKA darth krayt's girlfriend )