Reviews for Feelings, Emotions, and I
nice chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Did you get the extendable ear and gadget ideas from Harry Potter and inspector Gadget? Great story!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Hell yeah, CAT FIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA! I like the story so far, and thanks for explaining Shadow's OOC as drug-induced. I egarly await the next chapter :)
Nya101 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Awesome but i wished u finished it.
PichuloveSega chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Please contuine I can't wait til the next 1
Blaze828 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
finnish please
Ashes of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
HEY! Do you want to join the Sonic OC Chat forum? In there is the Lord Kelvin Haters topic! I am rallying as many people as possible, and then we're going to hose that asshole down!

You in?

Keiji
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Back to the future! Just started reading this and I'll review every chapter.

PS Shadow grinning? Here was me thinking he was incapable of emotional display
Shiro-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
its excelent one of the best ive read
ShadowLoverForever chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Cool sounds as if she's related to would be an interesting twist if job!Love the chapters!
Cyder T Dork chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
this story is so good

i love it

but to tell u the truth... idont really like the name rosalie

not saying i hate the character...just the name

anyways

Princess Blaze the cat

(lol)
Ashes of Chaos chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
SWET!
Inita chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
It's been a while since I read this fanfic. :) Sorry I've been really busy lately with my own stories. I'm also helping a newcomer adjust to this site...

Anyway, your grammar is still good and I did find a few spelling mistakes (nothing to worry about, really) but all in all, it's a good chapter. Your Rosalie is completely different from the Rosalie I know from the "Twilight" series. :) I can't wait until the next chapter; I want to know how it turns out. ;)

As for "A Knight's Flame" chapter 8, it's almost halfway through so keep an eye out for it. Just working on different stories at the same time is pretty difficult. To be honest, that one fanfic is the last thing on my list... it's one of my least popular fics.

Anyway, good job (once again) and update soon. My review may be a bit late, but you know: Better late than never. :)
Ashes of Chaos chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
aww MAN! This is so friggin' good!
Kelsey123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hi haley its me, kelsey! I absolutely loved this story _ it had great details! keep working on those storys they are awesome!
HopefulBubbleAngel chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Kl chapter, pretty good story so far!