Reviews for Nutella
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Not much plot. I feel more could have been done with the Tommy the turtle angle.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hahahahahaha! I just wish Billy realized after getting all angsty that, if he could turn his brother into a turtle and animate a towel, he could probably make more nutella! And I think, as a rule, that all one shot writers should go over the work later to fix spelling and grammar.
bitch600 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aww, too cute
Gamer4Life89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Two thumbs up! Haha turtle.
PremonitionKing chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was very good. I love the use of wiccan's power, and the interaction between billy and teddy.

Signed PremonitionKing
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Fairly good in the first half

though problems arose in the second.

Teddy speaks more informally,

billy must listen to himself enchant,

and billy does not perform when not Wiccan.

If you added to this fic with these in mind,

it would be great.
McPhillips chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You should've let Kate eat him. And then Billy and Teddy could sing 'God that's Good' from Sweeney Todd.
Ultimate Hybrid chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Nutella! That is some good stuff! He should be angry over his chocolate peanut butter! I like exclamation points!

! !

! ! !

! !

!
Bereniss chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg! this was soo adorable xD
queerteaoop chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
turning tommy, the speedster, into such a slow animal, a turtle, really is a wonderful revenge. that's what he gets- he should know better than to mess with billy's nutella (i tried something similar with a nutella obsessed friend... she threatened bad things unless she got her sandwich back)

'twas a cute story! .
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw damn. Tommy the turtle! That's fuckin' hilarious. If he'd done all that to me I'd change him into some slow ass critter too. For about a month... maybe longer. Or, *evil grin* send him back to that weird hell-like dimension when he and Billy went looking for the Scarlet Witch. Hehehehe nice.

Worth reading, for sure. *gives you a thumbs up* Keep at it huh?

Ja ne,