Reviews for Guardians of the Seal
Theboss786 chapter 3 . 8/27
there is also kotoamatsukami which is another ability of the mangekyo sharing it let's you basically rewrite someones memories so you can make someone into someone else make them believe that there name is sasuke not Naruto or make them believe that the are a girl even though they are a man shisui had this ability with his sharingan he was supposed to use it on every one from the uchiha clan to stop the uchiha coup and make them all not remember but dans took the eye he was supposed to use to do it so itchy had to assassinate all of the uchiha clan in one night but he loved sauce to much to kill him
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 6/28
Ch 13 Other Netherworld ELEMENTS DAMN MAYBE 8 TOTAL MINUS MIXES OF THE NETHERWORLD 4 PLUS THE OTHER 4

Please update. Naruto must train like HELL!
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/28
Ch 11 Naruto could would be a prodigy if he got a willing teacher . He got it . Voala.
lightning or an ultimate defence
should live

naruto be trained by minato ,harashima and madara
StarKurama chapter 13 . 5/14
more please
bad girl 61 chapter 13 . 5/12
Please please update. This is so good! Hopefully you will update.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 5/9
that was good keep the chapters coming please update
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 5/9
Maybe it's just me, but I'm honestly surprised that no anti-rape measures have been made for females in the shinobi world. All it would take is to place a seal above a woman's womanhood (can be applied through simply a paper with the seal preprogrammed on it; a fūinjutsu user applying it is not necessary) that is designed to stop entry into said orifice via a simply barrier, that is always active unless the user chooses otherwise. First attempt of entry would result in a simple denial via the barrier (just in case the woman simply forgets that she has this seal when she is having consenting sex), but any repeated attempts (as in the rapists) will be met with a violent discharge of lightning natured chakra, perhaps even real electricity. I don't think that I would need to explain the immense damage that would be caused via electricity, or even its weaker version lightning chakra, directly entering a male's body via his manhood. To put it simply, best case scenario (for the offender) is no possibility of reproduction, worst case scenario (again, for the offender) is complete loss of all functions bar discharge of urine (all nerves and muscles completely fried, so no possible pleasure or gaining of an erection), and even urination might not be possible. One might actually have to have his urine drained in a different, unnatural manner. Any story that I may ever possibly write in the future would feature Naruto making one of these seals, mass producing them via Kage Bunshin, and then distributing them to women all across the world, completely free of charge.
SpencerDorman chapter 11 . 5/9
There are ways that one could have broken Sakura out of her fangirl ways earlier. Personally, if I were Naruto, I would have demanded a spar, and I would have been particularly brutal in it, going for causing the most pain but trying to drag the fight out. Of course, I wouldn't do anything that would be permanent or that would take too long to heal (by ninja standards), but I would do enough that she would realize how delusional she truly is about the real world. There is the problem of that creating a rift between Naruto and Sakura, but there still is another way. By sending in a henged shadow clone of Naruto, he could subject her to a similar mental trauma that she recently experienced at the hands of the Iwa nin - almost being raped. If she went unconscious from the ordeal, much like she did just recently, then you don't have to worry about her finding out that the threat wasn't real and thus creating a rift. However, if she stayed conscious through till the end, her "attacker" would have either been "killed" by a "savior", to which a genjutsu would have been used to make it seem as if her "attacked" actually died instead of just poofing into smoke, or would have been chased out of her line of sight to presumably be killed elsewhere. Yeah, it's cruel to do that to your own teammate, but in the end, it would have been done for both the good of herself and of her comrades. And there are most certainly other possible solutions to the problem, but these were just the ones that I was able to think of off of the top of my head. Hell, Naruto probably could have just told Sakura what he saw at the bandit camp of his first kills. She would no doubt not believe him, assuming that he is making up some sort of lie, but Sasuke would have been able to back him up on it, which likely would have changed her opinion on the matter, but it would not have been a guarantee.
SpencerDorman chapter 10 . 5/9
I'm been meaning to ask this for a while now, but I kept forgetting: why the hell does Naruto not know that Iruka is a sensor? Surely one of his tenants have explained about sensors, yes? Provided that they didn't tell him because they don't want to explain everything to him and want him to be more independent, he still should have been able to find information on sensors, either in the Academy or in the Library, even if he wasn't exactly looking for them. Hell, he could have walked up to some random shinobi and asked how the hell Iruka could do what he does, and provided that the shinobi wasn't some ignorant little bitch who wrongfully hated Naruto's guts, he likely would have gotten an answer. (Also) Hell, he could have just asked one of his "nee-chans" or "nii-chans" instead, and he would have saved himself the trouble of the shinobi potentially not answering for some stupid ass reason.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/9
I don't care what you say, there is almost no-one in the entire world that can physically improve faster, or even anywhere near close to as fast as Naruto. Becoming stronger or faster all depends on muscle growth, and muscles grow by tearing apart during a workout and then healing to be denser and stronger. So, with Naruto's ridiculous healing factor, he could become faster and stronger at a rate that would make an average person's growth rate seem to be that of a snail's pace. Sasuke, for all of his hard work or possible prodigious talent, would never be able to achieve the same rate of physical growth that Naruto has. Sasuke may learn certain aspects of a ninja's life faster than Naruto, with chakra control being a prime example due to his puny (in comparison to Naruto) reserves, but physical growth will never be one of them.
Also, the day that Naruto's stamina is deemed to be subpar is the day that Tsunade's medical capabilities are also deemed to be subpar. One could say that there is always room to improve, but Naruto's stamina, even at his current young age, would be able to contend with that of some of the best jōnin, due to his Uzumaki heritage already giving him inhuman stamina, while his status as the Kyūbi jinchūriki simply boosts that inhuman stamina up to superhuman stamina. By the time Naruto is 12, his stamina would be able to contend with some of the best of the Kage, even if he didn't actually train his stamina at all until then, as it would simply naturally improve.
Now, I'm not criticizing what you are doing and saying that you are wrong or that I am right, I'm just stating my opinions on the matter.
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 5/8
There are actually five techniques of the Mangekyō, not just four, and the one that you forgot was the Kotoamatsukami. Not super important, but it's not insignificant either.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 5/8
I've always been somewhat of a fan of Shisui, so I'm not exactly happy that he is a Naruto-hater, but it's still not near enough to stop me from reading this story.
black cat shiki chapter 13 . 5/8
Please update I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bosma17 chapter 13 . 5/8
Please update it is a great story