Reviews for Fighting in the Nightmare
Dawn Ruthless chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Okay, I know that the chance of you updating after a year is practically nonexistent but I am going to ask anyway because I love this story so much. Please update? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Dawn
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Yay! Truly awesome chapter! And now it begins:)
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
This is very good. Please update soon.
Strike Justice chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Really like how this is playing out so far. And I'm hoping that what the Dragon said is wrong.
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Well this sure took long enough:) awesome chapter!
tkdprincess96 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
update! this is good, have merlin tell morgana his secret! please?
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Sorry I didn't review sooner, I haven't been on in a while. Yay two chapters, and they were both wonderful! Great job!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
More! Please? I love this!
JMRoss2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I don't really know what to say. Usually I don't right reviews but I liked your first story and I was glad to see the second one. I think it would be a pity if you discontinued this series so I decided to write this review (It's actually my first). Hopefully you got other reviews and are going to continue.
Crazy-Obsessed-Potter-Chick chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love your story! That's pretty much all I can say best friend. Yeah I saw your profile! I was singing that last sentence. Thank you for

the advice

on my story. You rule!

Melissa )
EurasiaGabrielle chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Please continue this story! I love how desperate Morgana is and how Merlin wants to tell her so bad... You've done a fantastic job. The ending is so bitter-sweet, but appropriate. Thank you for providing some awesome Mergana fanfiction!
waterrain chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I like this story. Are you going to add another chapter?

_
The Great Dragon aka Sparky chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This is actually Araven14, but I am far too lazy to log in right now:) SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT! Is that enough support for you to continue? Please say yes!
Roxanne chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really like this. I hope Merlin tells her about his powers and they get together... please continue!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
'd love to see the next part.

well written.

Too few Morgana-knows fics...