Reviews for This Day Couldn't Get Better
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Omg I know I've read different spins on the reason why Puck resorted to bullying when he had a supposed crush on Kurt, but this is by far the cutest. The idea that he freaking out as they got older because they had less and less in common and he wanted to be close. So adorable and like him. If only this were in the show. -sigh-
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love it .oh dashing kight are you cuorting me . Lol
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So cute! Good job.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this, a shame there wasn't a sequel.
yamiyugiforever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ahaahahahahahaha! I loved it! Poor clumsy Kurt! My niece is the same way! Please make more of this story! I loved it! AAHHHHH! This is now my favorite Puck and Kurt Story!
Chizuko313 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very cute but definately not worth a mature rating. All they did was kiss! Change thing to T at most! This was totally PG. Lemon means sex honey so bring it or change your rating
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really enjoyed this. At least you didn't forget about the other people in the hallway. When people write scenes that take place at school in such a public area my thought process is like: Wow it's totally realistic that they professed their undieing love for each other and made out in a hallway during the middle of the day where other people might pass by. Some people ignore the crowd which irritates me cuz I like to see the reactions of other people.
MickeyLuv chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I would like to see a continuation of this indeed : )
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
What a lovely way to end a horrible way
xRandomHeartsx chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved it ! I don't know why, but I found the beginning extremely amusing. Even though I wanted smut, I liked it the way it ended.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I would love to see a sequel to this :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this oneshot! Because I love this couple :)

I hope that you write the sequel someday ;)

Kisses from Argentina!
b-nothing chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i really like this fic. thank you
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh wowza! It is so funny how much Puck cares about Kurt's bruises! Poor him, he had to wear his 'darker days' clothes. ; }
hpgeek151 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010