Reviews for Ranma's Little Pony
LOVE IT
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Thursdaynext chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
has this story been abandoned? I really hope not
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Please update this fic somtime, alright hm?
The Big Fan chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Can you update this sometime around now?
mynameisthedoctor chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I want to say "Please continue" in more than two words... Hm... Well this story is highly entertaining and I hope you continue it.
avatoa chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
When are you going to update this story? I am glad to see that someone is doing a serious crossover for this theme and I would to see more of it if it is possible.
Cardinel chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Plz update this! I have never seen the my little pony tv show, which may or may not be the reason I have absoulutly no problem with this rossover. I would love to see it continue. My imagination really fires up about this, giving me all sorts of ideas, but I just wanna see the next chapter, plz?
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
... that's it? She see's Ranma change and ... no more? Darn it! Why can't the horse love the pony? *cry*
Ravena Felidae chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
DUDE! What Possessed you to write something like that.
umino-gaara chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I didn't think I'd ever read My Little Pony fanfiction, but here I am. This is interesting and I really like Wind Whistler.
Talzin chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Hah, I remember reading this awhile back and even in a quick reread it continues to be entertaining. No idea what sort of plot twists you had in mind for possible future chapters, but not a bad set of three introductory chapters.

The thought of how Ranma would react to finding out about the pony's true form alone brings a smile to my face, 'Oh no the girl I most enjoy being around is really a talking pony that lives in a ponyworld visited by young children.'
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Excellent. Just in case you ever get around to resuming it, I've set a Story Alert on it.