Reviews for The Year That Never Should Have Been
AmeliaJane14 chapter 22 . 7/21
I am crying right now and am devastated. Update soon please! I thought the Master was starting to like/love Rose and everything was getting better! Ughhhhh!
thekellin chapter 22 . 6/6
I like your style but I don't like the plot. I am sure Rose would have never accepted this pregnancy, she would have tried everything to terminate it. And she would have hated this baby.
TARDISLover6 chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gosh! Please please finish this! I really want to know what happens! Do you plan on continuing it?
bunnygirl64 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I don't usually read M rated fics. I don't enjoy them as a rule. I have come to expect them to be smut with the barest and thinnest of plots, with flat, cardbare characters robotically saying their lines and mechanically performing their duties. But I am so glad I made an exception to my rating rule with your fic.

Your plot is wonderful. You characters are full and interesting. And everything makes so much sense. Thank you for spinning such a wonderful tale.
CuratioLethe chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
Awe, please don't tell me this story has been abandoned?! I'm so anxious to see how the rest of this plays out! I'm absolutely adoring it so far, the concept is utterly intriguing! Puhleeeeease continue so, yeah?
LovelyAmberLight chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Awesome. Absolutely awesome!
Merusmors chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Please oh, please update soon! Please! I would love to read more! Update soon!
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Awesome story! I hope to read more soon! I would love to see how everything works out!

Tina
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Hello!
I just found this story of yours and I thought I firstly should tell you that I think it's brilliant and secondly remind you that there are still people reading this and awaiting thenext chapter. Now, you may not think I'm entitled to speak (and maybe I really ain't) on that matter, but please don't see this as endless nagging (for that's not what I intend for it to feel like) but as a friendly reminder and a carrot :) (Dunno if you use "carrot" in english as something to strive to achieve, as a small goal or something, but that's how I used it)
Anyhow, hope you're having a great weekend :)
songstar13 chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
I think you could call this chapter "The First Child of Gallifrey." Not quite a Doctor Who quote, but maybe close enough for your liking?
WantMoreUpdate chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
D:
Charboday chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
This is amazing! :D For a minute there, though, I thought the Master was having a change of heart when it came to Rose. I guess it was just me wishing he would :P but yeah this is really awesome so far! Please, oh please, update soon! :)
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Can we kill the Master now?
Milk Maiden chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Wow. This story is so well written and thought out. Every aspect of a life in captivity is mentioned and examined. The feelings of all of the characters are included and explained. Everything ties together perfectly to create this wonderfully dramatic story. PLEASE finish this story soon! You have such a talent for writing and I am so eager to see how you will manage to bring every aspect together by the end.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story! I wish it had a proper ending but judging by the fact that it has been a year since there have been any updates and six months since any other stories have been updated by you I wont be getting my hopes up that I will ever have the pleasure of reading the ending to this story. I just wanted to say that you are a great writer and this story has been very well done.