Reviews for The Wasteland Life
Chaosservant chapter 46 . 9/9/2013
I... My god that was badass. I almost cried when RL-3 sacrificed himself but he died a warriors death.
Mandalore chapter 46 . 9/1/2012
Great story dude keep up the good work
Yaridovich23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Why is there almost no punctuation in the entire chapter? -_-'
Warriors1121 chapter 46 . 1/26/2011
Dude that was the best fanfiction ever nice touch with fawkes turning super mutants good by the way.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 46 . 12/20/2010
Wow this took awhile for me to finish, this is a good novelization I thought it was especially interesting you paired him with Clover instead of a more traditional choice.

I'd have liked to see a bit more of LW wrestling with his conscience over kind of owning her though but still great stuff.
holyflyinfish chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I enjoy the character Rick, he seems really cool at the first introduction :)
yrwelikethis chapter 31 . 12/12/2010
this story is asome i dont think iv left a comment befor to into the story
Christiansoldier5 chapter 47 . 10/15/2010
it could be for Emergency Action Notification, or what used to be the EBS for ww3, OR it could be the Effective Atomic Number, which is the number you see on the periodic table, OR it could be... i can't think of any thing, you could use my character, though he is in a fallout related story: Ed, Edd n' Eddy. saviors of the wastes, and i say its sad once you get to the chapter with a guy called Carl in it
Christiansoldier5 chapter 46 . 10/9/2010
i was wondering if you'd make a sequal where he went to new vegas, that sorta thing.

it'd be nice
Fawkes1996 chapter 46 . 9/17/2010
i just finished reading your Wasteland life book i thought it was excellent great new characters
Argus456 chapter 46 . 9/14/2010
Nevada huh..heh,well the journey of the Lone Wanderer is complete,now it's up to The Courier to continue the tales of the Wasteland.

Quite a good ending,a funny thing happened on one of my attempts at this mission,I came charging in and halfway through,I found that I forgot to check on my inventory and forgot to repair my armor,thankfully the enclave were quite generous with their armors
Timetravelviajutsu chapter 46 . 9/14/2010
...Oh my god...its so epic...my brain just exploded...

I have to first give you a pat on the back, then i have to give you a million dollars. Its one of the best fictions i've red on this site so far, and im pretty sure i ever will. Thank you man its been a rough road...I stuck through with you i may of not reviewed as much as i wanted but im telling you this fic is really good.

Grammar 9.9/10

Spelling 10/10

Organization 9.5/10

Storyline 10/10

Orginality 9/10

Interaction 10/10

Its super sexy as well. I really hope you continue writing ffan fictions no matter what the subject keep on truckin' my friend!
nx785637458 chapter 46 . 9/14/2010
*Is tearing up*

... Amazing, Bren, amazing. I'm so speechless right now that it's all over.

Excellent work, excellent story. Thanks for all the fun I've had by reading it.

Till we meet again, I've gotta get writing.

Good luck with future stories - I'll be watching for a New Vegas one.

- Artemis & C.R.
Nateman364 chapter 46 . 9/13/2010
It was worth the wait to read this one...it's finally over I guess and I couldn't think of a better ending for your story. Best one I've read yet and have had someone actually complete their story...Thanks for the awesome story man. A few months I'll see your Fallout writings again.
Nateman364 chapter 45 . 9/12/2010
Okay first off...epic! Haven't commented for a few chapters so I'm really looking forward to the next one. Keep it up. I'm a fan of war stuff and fallout. I want to know more! I can't wait for the next one. I still can't get over all the different factions, tribes, and mutants coming into play. Update soon!