Reviews for Stages
dracos-soccerstar chapter 18 . 6/22
Loving the story really hope there are more chapters to come!
dracos-soccerstar chapter 12 . 6/21
This chapter made me cry..her speech to her daughter was beautiful!
lizard354 chapter 10 . 4/7
I loved this show it's characters and it's story. I have spent my Easter holiday slowing reading this and I read a couple chapters a night. I really like the story line and your development of your characters. I can when I am reading how much you enjoy your writing and it shows through in your story. Thank You for putting a new spin on The O.C. I find it refreshing.
Sleeping Beauty chapter 18 . 1/15
I just finished reading this story of yours and I just want to say Thank you! Thank you so much for this amazing reading experience. It is not easy to find good fanfiction so I didn't expect to find so great text. But like I said before this is amazing story and you have amazing plot that you have come up with and the text-structure is amazing and even if you don't write to this story again (and I don't think you need to feel any pressure because the ending and the whole story is already so magnificent) please don't stop writing because you have good touch in this writing thing. ) Thank you again!
Lhjr77 chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Pleas continue. I look foreword to this story
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Please continue, always check in for the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
So glad you decided to update again. This is such an interesting and well-written story. I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
I've loved this story from the first post. Always thrilled to see an update. In fact, I read it from the beginning again. It just builds and builds authentically and every character is realized.
AnnaWhite83 chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Wow I love your story, only just came across it and read it all in over the last 3 nights! I do love a Ryan & Taylor story! You are writing it in such a way that as a reader I feel as if I am there, I do hope you continue with your story and upload another chapter soon! :-)
othfan326 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I just found this story, and I'm really impressed by the writing. I'm really interested to see the next step in this story - it's only thing for Ryan and Taylor to adjust to being back together when it's just them, but it will be an interesting dynamic when they have to answer to their family and go back to school and actually live their lives again.

I hope you update soon, because I'm really excited to read more!
whoawhoa92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
please update! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Please update soon
ocgirl.fr chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Loved the last line haha !
Great chapter, they indeed need to get back to the real world, face their routine and their family.
I can't wait for next chapter for Kirsten and Sandy's reactions !

Cheers !
gabster-amy chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
Everyone knows! Thanks for the quick update. Can't wait to read more!