Reviews for Stages
Hola, amo esta historia me encanta la he leido un monton de veces y nunca me canso, se que hace mucho que ya no la escribes, pero queria que sepas que es muy buena ojala y pudieras continuarla me encanta taylor y ryan , nunca me gusto mariza. taylor es la mejor
piperholmes chapter 18 . 6/3
The OC is now on Hulu and I've gone back and watched it, remembering how much I loved Ryan and Talyor. I needed fanfic and this story is absolutely incredible. You are extremely talented. Thank you for posting.
simplyaprillyn chapter 18 . 2/11
Hi!
So I just binge read this entire story. There are so many words that I have that I just can't describe them. I finished the OC earlier this evening and I write a lot of OTH fanfiction and thought to explore the OC because I love love love Taylor and Ryan more than I loved him and Marissa. When I found this story, I was so elated. And when I read it, I went through all kinds of emotions. I laughed, I cried (ALOT. I cried ALOT) and I let my heart turn to mush at the beautiful parts. You are a gifted writer and have such a talent. I absolutely love love love this story and I know it's been a while since you posted so I am seriously hoping you finish. Seriously.
Being a writer myself, I think about amazing stories all of the time and this is definitely one that I am going to hold onto. The writing style, the proper grammar (thank you so much for that by the way) and the descriptions made me feel as though I was right there with the characters. I hope to read more in the near future. This story is too amazing not to finish. May your ink never dry. Good luck to you and again, thank you for this!

April
dracos-soccerstar chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Loving the story really hope there are more chapters to come!
dracos-soccerstar chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
This chapter made me cry..her speech to her daughter was beautiful!
lizard354 chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I loved this show it's characters and it's story. I have spent my Easter holiday slowing reading this and I read a couple chapters a night. I really like the story line and your development of your characters. I can when I am reading how much you enjoy your writing and it shows through in your story. Thank You for putting a new spin on The O.C. I find it refreshing.
Sleeping Beauty chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
I just finished reading this story of yours and I just want to say Thank you! Thank you so much for this amazing reading experience. It is not easy to find good fanfiction so I didn't expect to find so great text. But like I said before this is amazing story and you have amazing plot that you have come up with and the text-structure is amazing and even if you don't write to this story again (and I don't think you need to feel any pressure because the ending and the whole story is already so magnificent) please don't stop writing because you have good touch in this writing thing. ) Thank you again!
Lhjr77 chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Pleas continue. I look foreword to this story
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Please continue, always check in for the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
So glad you decided to update again. This is such an interesting and well-written story. I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
I've loved this story from the first post. Always thrilled to see an update. In fact, I read it from the beginning again. It just builds and builds authentically and every character is realized.
AnnaWhite83 chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Wow I love your story, only just came across it and read it all in over the last 3 nights! I do love a Ryan & Taylor story! You are writing it in such a way that as a reader I feel as if I am there, I do hope you continue with your story and upload another chapter soon! :-)
othfan326 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I just found this story, and I'm really impressed by the writing. I'm really interested to see the next step in this story - it's only thing for Ryan and Taylor to adjust to being back together when it's just them, but it will be an interesting dynamic when they have to answer to their family and go back to school and actually live their lives again.

I hope you update soon, because I'm really excited to read more!
whoawhoa92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013