Reviews for In The Rain
Heise chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Very interesting story. The pace is a little fast for the plot sometimes but I find myself kind of blown away by Hinata and relationships in this story, in a good way. Except for the KibaHina. I'm not really into KibaHina anyways, I read this for the SasuHina and Kakahina.
narujordanna chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
this is a very well written story can't wait to see how everything turns out.
SimplySinful21 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
This story was interesting two years back and its still amazing now! I love this and Im happy you are back to writing more of this! Can't wait!
dumdeedum chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
I finished this story in one reading, it's quite a page turner. There was a lot of grammar and misspellings and that usually annoys the heck out of me but the plot was intricate and intriguing enough for me to forgive most of them. But please do spell check your work because frequent mistakes really detracts the quality of your work. For example using 'of' instead of 'have', i.e., would have, should have, etc.

Meanwhile, I look forward to your update and the eventual conclusion of your tale. Good job!
kenni no. 1 chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
really, really? you just ended it like that? *pouts*
Sonzai Suru chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
i'm so happy you started writing again! i just started readind your fanfic and it totally took me by surprise that you went in hiatus for 2 years! the story is so good that i dont know what i'd had done if i dindt get to read the ending! xd I love the trama you wrote and the way you descrive the characters it's kind of they are the same charachter of kishimoto but in your on way!

hope to reade from you soon!

Sonzai Suru

P.D. sorry for my messy english hope you could undestand what i was trying t say!
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
:) I really love this story!
kenni no. 1 chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
wow, so MUCH STUFF!
glad, you're back. looking forward to the conclusion.
onlyluna chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
The story is very good. Too addictive. That's y I couldn't leave a review till now. Good job. But looks like It's not going to get updated anytime soon
Ms. Amateur chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
well that's a bit boring ain't it? there were a couple of mistakes in this chap. btw so basically sasuke isn't back in konoha? is he still hangin with oro or sumfin? or has he killed him? i guess 'read the next chap' is appropriate. and oh yeah your hinata is soooooo open! -gasp-
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
one word. INTENSE! it was really well written. ~_~
Chinkypinai chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
Please update!

I love the whole thing! It's perfect,

It would be more perfect of you updated ;D
Kik chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
I'love it! Naruto is a wonderful surprise!

May be.., can he give her the love she needs..?

Please update soon!
minaghostwolf chapter 24 . 2/19/2012
This is such an awesome story! Love it!
Dot chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Your story is freaking awesome

Lol and this chapter is really making me want kakahina!

But I still love sasuhina :)