Reviews for A Quiet Embrace
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Really well done. I love seeing the central event by the shadow it's cast. Thoughtful, and detailed, and incredibly delicate. Lovely.
ScarlettBandita chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I feel like there's a whole lot more here... I mean... What happened? I can only assume... and you KNOW what they say about assuming! :) But this is very... Special. I'm not sure what word to use. (I'm gonna go hopeless romantic here, so bear with me) It is beautiful, pained, hopeful, and forlorn. Like a priceless painting filled with such sadness... Okay, I think I'm done now. Even though I can only wonder about the context, you have this precious, fragile moment of peace, and the rest doesn't matter, because it's golden. :) Thank you.

-Burgundy
Kataleena chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This makes both a little sad and insanely curious. What happened before this, what brought this series of events to pass? What happened afterward? I'll just pretend that all was happy and fluffy bunnies after, as I would hate to think of either of them being scarred from this, fictional though they are.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
A lovely, restrained description of intimacy, respect and gentleness between Hermione and Severus. I've really enjoyed this.
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was pleasant, and interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I would think by now you are getting tired from hearing from me. :) Again, a lovely story. Though I feel like you could expand it more, from before this one-shot, to after. Perhaps you might consider making a longer story. *wink wink* Your grasp of these characters is good and all of your stories are really good (and I am not just saying that). So well done and I would look forward to more..*hint hint*