Reviews for Tourist Attraction
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Cackles... I remember driving through the glorious state of Maine and seeing a sign advertising the third largest skillet north of the Mason-Dixon line. It was a must-see of course. They were so darned proud of it.
bayre chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Very cool, me liked.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That's terrific! A missing scene I'd never thought of but it works perfectly. I love how you can be sweet and funny in 100 words. :
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I went to see the new Wallace & Gromit short this weekend, and I guess maybe it's because I'd just read your Needy Dean, but somehow Gromit reminded me (a) of Sam and (b) of your Sam, how he's all smooth and with the sly helping that the helped person doesn't even know they're getting. Having Wallace's back and, being really really on top of things. And researching. And making all the same faces as Sam. Which is to say, I loved your sly Sam snuggling up to/steadying Dean here and ghosting carefully over his head looking for bumps. I kind of want to marry him.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Likes it.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
He. That was awesome. Love the dialogue in this - spot on. And I love it when people pick up on random lines like "second biggest ball of twine."

x
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
loved this little moment! And I can very easily see the brothers actually having that conversation!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
For sure. I kind of thought maybe they had seen the second largest. lol

I'm glad Sam didn't kill him...the ghost needed her revenge. :D

Good one. :)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was great! I've thought Sam said "the second largest" because nobody would say that if making things up. Your attention to details, humour and style always amaze me. Thank you!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful! I really liked this. I can totally see this conversation between them.

Katy
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LOL

Y.B
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Because he definitely doesn't want to draw too much attention to himself by seeing the largest ball of twine. Clearly. :) Great job, kiddo.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Awesome tag! I would have loved hearing this conversation!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lovely tag...I can so see this happening.

Jane x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hi, I have to confess i never even thought about it being the second but then maybe i'm slow or something. Anyway, loved this, it was a nice surprise to find Dean being helped along by Sammy and hurt too. x