Reviews for Too Long on the Road
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Yes, Kansas ex-marine John winchester would definitely believe in spanking.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
yeah... that threat just ended up with me (when i was little) and my younger sister giving each other death glares and hand gestures.

good luck john!

lol. nice. write on!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh No! Not their butts...Anything but their butts! lol :D I liked it...great job!
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
*sighs* you love doing this to me dont you. you loser. its good and i cant really see it going anywhere but kill me with these short stories...*glares*

Noninone chapter 1 . 10/12/2009

YohKo B.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
"small behinds" LOL! How funny (and sweet)!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Nice little drapple hun, boy John don't really have to say much. One threat and they are in line again, he don't even have to hit them to get them into line.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Sounds like me and my sister with my dad when we'd go somewhere, lol. Kids never are easy on parents when there's a road trip.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
great chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Can imagine the boys being bored and playing up in the car and John getting fed up with them picking at each other but they sure know when to shut up!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aww sweet :D thankyou xx
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LOL Poor John. Poor boys, too. Kids and long road trips? Not a good combo.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, I bet he would have been quite creative with giving them hell for grating on his nerves.

Well done!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I LOVE IT! How many times did we all hear our own daddies come up with those famous words "Don't MAKE me pull this car over!"? I LOVE IT!
vickyloka chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ok... So, kinda starts nowhere and finishes at the same place but I like it lol

Good job, congrats!