Reviews for An Heiress and A Runaway
Really inetresting story, please continue with it! ;) ~Har~
Flying786 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
You NEED UpDate
Flying786 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
this is a very good story, upDAte
Imagaco chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Good so far. Keep going.
Imagaco chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
When are you continuing?
RavenFollower13 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
You've read my stories so I got curious and read yours and, I've got to say, IT'S REALLY GOOD! I hope you update soon. If you don't I will tell you to do so on my story!

TTJennyAmuure chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
This story is

Wednesdaay chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
I hate you now xD I hate cliffies too O_O

Do update soon I wanna know what's going on...O
Somewhere In Time chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Actually, I am a lazy beta who takes more than two days to reply to your docx files...xP

I love cliffies. Writing them, I mean, not so much as reading them - but they ARE necessary. :) And this particular cliffie reminds me of a horror know, the lights suddenly go out, then a monster pops out, eyes glowing. Yup.

Love how you fixed it all, and here's to a better chapter every time!

Demonking101 chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Nice nice Not bad at all. I like the cover story He feed her. So Kort and Richard are stuck in a room all by them selves and she is in he's clothing. Very very nice. So he hates storms and who the hell is him I can not wait to read more of this plese keep up the great work
Somewhere In Time chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Cliffhanger! And I know I'll love to see where you'll take the Richard & Kory stuck in one room issue~ The part with Gar getting anxious with the storm, and Rachel comforting him was very well done as well. I know I bug you about using semicolons, thanks for taking it in stride and not being angry at me...I know I was sort of nitpicky about it, but I wanted to stress it strongly.

*hug* I love how you write these characters, and I await another chapter!
Demonking101 chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
Not bad I like how those two acted like kids in the Game room lol. SO they are ny them selves I wonder what will happen next. keep up the good work
Somewhere In Time chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Ooh, nice. The wing part is still weird though, I think the sentence should read: "The east wing and the top of the other wing..." instead of "...the bottom of the other wing..."

Sparks are flying. :D
Demonking101 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
nice very nice. Bit would Raven just accept the things they told her I mean it ever sounds like a lie right off. I love the story keep up the good work
Somewhere In Time chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
So, Richard did a good job. :) Tyler suspects nothing.

I still hope that you'll tell us all why Gar's running soon.:D