Reviews for Spinner's End
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Gah, this was an AMAZING fanfic! Thank you so much for posting it! I do hope that you'll change your mind and continue it sooner or later though! Your writing style is wonderful, and I thought you did a great job of keeping everyone in character. Please rewrite the end if you get a chance some day, I would love to read it!
dedanaan chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I enjoyed this fic. It's a pity the rest of it died the rather insulting death of Hard Drive Failure. I like that Snape screwed up the potion he was originally going for and they ended up creating a new bond between them which essentially married them. I did like the characters you painted in both Hermione and Severus and I enjoy when Ron is not a villain in HG/SS fiction.
swerley chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed this. Post DH/EWE stories that are any good are so very rare. I'm glad I stumbled on this one.
Libbindy Luthien chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Great story! But there'll be no more updates? Too bad... I would have loved to know what happened to Hermione and Severus and of how the world would take the shock...
Alea Thoron chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Hi Sare Liz,

although my written English is not particularly proficient, I would like to ask you to search for the another stories to this series. They are so wonderful and excellently that it would be a pity if the series ended at that point. Please do not end it here! It would be a gigantic loss for the whole fanfiction community.

I look impatiently forward to your next stories.

Best wishes

Alea Thoron
picksie chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Quite lovely.
notwritten chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
This was pleasant, and interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
jadedpisces chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I am amazed at your flexibility in writing. This chapter had angst, humor, mystery, and romance so elegantly tied together. Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
duj chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I don't think this is a good place to end. (Sorry.) Maybe you'll find the missing chapters somewhere someday and give us a treat.
jadedpisces chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Very angsty but in a realistic a thought provoking way. I enjoy your style very much. I was especially impressed your were able to capture so much character voice between the different points of view. Thank you for sharing
Sic Vita Est chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Oh I hate you lost the rest of the story! ;( So sad because the story was so good! I loved it, even if you end it there.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2