Reviews for A Heck of an Introduction
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is a funny story! I like it very much.I has never read a story from Charlie's did a good job and I always thought that Charlie was different than Bill,I mean more understanding.
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I liked this story very much, and I think that you captured the Mulder-Scully dynamic perfectly! However, I noticed that you typed "weary" instead of "wary", which I assume is what you meant.

Keep up the good work!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ahaha, this was both well-written and hilarious! Great choice to do it from Charlie's POV.
enigmaticdrscully chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hehehe, this is hilarious! I'm still chuckling. It's very well done, I feel like you got all the characters spot on. Even Mulder and Scully's little bathroom banter. :D
Audrey C chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was one of the most entertaining X-files stories I have ever read! What a riot! I like this version of Charlie too. Thanks so much for this fun read!
ya-fic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Charlie's great. I like your version anyway :) It was fun to see Scully and Mulder through someone else's eyes.
neyma chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
God, I indeed did laugh - my ass off, to be honest! Not the best thing to do in the middle of the night, really. Might wake up the household. Still, I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the mention of a "carnivorous fungus". *snorts*

Definitely goes to my favourites!
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*wipes tears from eyes* That was freakin' hilarious-great job!
Poly-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love this story! Very well-written and very funny.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I like well-written Charlie fic. This definitely falls into that category. I really enjoyed it. Everyone seems to be themselves and we get a peek into how it would look from essentially an outsider.
BelinhaZpears chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Just adorable. Oh, it's a shame they forgot about Charlie in the show, I think he could be a very interesting character. :) And that Mulder and Scully moment was priceless, "I'm not wearing any underwear", uahahahahahaha!

I love it when she's taking care of him and he drives her crazy! XD

Hope to see some more from you, especially related to the Scully family (Charlie! Charlie!). Have fun. *
Monny287 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I think this is my new favorite one-shot. It's hilarious! I love that it's told entirely from Charlie's POV. And the conversations between Mulder and Scully are simply priceless. But it does beg the question-why wasn't Mulder wearing any underpants? :P
Jane Rizzoli chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh that was absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Especially the part where Scully asked him to stay over and Mulder looked so scared in front of Charlie. hehe. Please write another!
Yellow Tang chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
What a great "day in the life of" these characters and I enjoyed the perspective from Charlie's point of view. I miss these characters so much, but great FF like this one keeps me going. Thanks for the wonderful read!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
:D very good, made me ntinue?