Reviews for With Tears
anelawilliams chapter 2 . 3/17
Really? Is it really over? Please tell me that it is not! I want to know what else is going to happen, please don't leave me hanging.
drovingallday96 chapter 2 . 1/13
Beautifully realistic. A sequel would be awesome, but I like how you ended it. It leaves it open to interpretation. Love it!
babyblue3752 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Nononononononononoooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Jim!

McCoy is just a big softy
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
And you just like fucking end it there?! That was illogical!
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
whoa, I didn't think you'd leave it at that. but nice ending anyways. poor Jim.
sentarla chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
wow, powerful. I had hope that young spock would get another chance, but then, I know Jim would be happier and more loved with the older Spock. Well down, awesome story.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
That...that was absolutely, ridiculously, just...I don't even have an adjective for it! great job!
AgentStormOO7 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
IM CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
CAN'T EVEN DEAL
SOBSOBSOBSOBSOB
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I loved that ! Even if it was absolutely heartbreaking
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This was really good and reminded me of another story I read once. A lot of the same... formula, I guess? Anyway, starts as Spirk but becomes McKirk (I think?) after roughly the same thing happens with Spock not giving Jim a chance to explain. No Spock Prime, though. Jim and Bones leave the ship and eventually Jim has command of another ship, the newest, maybe? Yeah. I'm telling you this on the off chance that you know what story I'm talking about because I can't find it for the life of me.

Anyway, I loved it.

CT.
BloodChocolatePudding chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
*wibbles* why spock? Why is u so dumb? *SOBS*
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
wow. a sad ending. well played
Aguna chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
A wonderful story
M chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love Spock Prime. I would have no problem if S.P and young Kirk ended up together. And Bones is just a great friend. Wonderfully written.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
That almost made me cry...

I love your stories.