Reviews for Inevitable Wings of Fate
gundamzbd36 chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
whats going to happen next
Kauris Azurai chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
...I'm honestly confused. CAN Kakashi's Sharingan eye truly see the future? How else would he know that Naruto was the type of person that would never give up no matter what? Also, magic teamwork!

...seriously. THINK! you may think that they should have noticed that it was about teamwork, but that's YOU! put yourself in the character's shoes. THEN write how you think they would act in their situation. Remember, you're outside of the box. They're INSIDE.

Sorry if I seemed harsh, I just want to help. this story is a wonderful idea and I want it to suceed.

Kauris Azurai chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
...major plothole.. when the heck did all of this stuff happen? Niisan? Kage Bunshin? Certainly not in the last chapter? did I miss a chapter?

Because you've thrown a lot of random stuff in like magic... it just doesn't happen that way. Sasuke would need a lot of time to change from his ingrained mindset of an avenger, and brooding prick.

..Even if naruto was completely unable to do the bunshin, The KAGE bunshin IS FORBIDDEN for a reason.

In canon Naruto only gets it by mistake. Hiruzen Sarutobi (the hokage) isn't going to give him it so easily... my thoughts.

Kauris Azurai chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
There should have been a moment of concern on Naruto's part when Hinata discovered the feather, and certainly there is a LARGE amount of text that is missing from the scene where hinata finds out.

You seem to have trouble with that, the reactions of people I mean.

When Naruto found out he had wings he was like *shrug* "okay..." that doesn't work.

There needs to be more expressiveness in the characters. There's this thing, called shock it happens when something completely unexpected happens. A simple gasp from hinata is not enough, What is she thinking? I want to know.

If no-one else, at least Naruto's thoughts NEED to be broadcast, people think. I, as a reader, need to have such things in order for the story to be fufilling.

I hope this helps! ;)

"May the flames of criticism temer your steel, as you beat upon the anvil of imagination."

Kauris Azurai chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Cue picture of the Yondaime Hokage,(known also as the yellow flash)

hovering on his wings above the iwa army- scattering his hirashin kunai around, he begins flashing around slaughtering all iwa shinobi in his path... Shinigami? pfft. Minato is the angel of death!
empresskitsune chapter 28 . 12/24/2011
Ooh! Lovely story, I love the wings Idea, update soon 3
Rangerfan58 chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
so this is a good story can you update soon?
The Nemean Lion chapter 22 . 8/8/2010
Ah, the joys of Washington, D.C. I live here (or there in your case) very noisy. but the museums are awesome! especialy the Air and Space one, they have a flight sim that i almost made my friend through up on. lol.

nice story.

be seein' ya!

cryingcarebear chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
Can't wait untill the next the story C:
kaori and yoshi chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
oh please hurry! i cant wait for more! this is just sooo intrieging!
RavenKitsunestar chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please tell me your going to update soon? this has got to be one of the best iIhave ever had the pleasure of reading.
geetac chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
I like the chapter.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
I wonder, will Kyuubi try out the 'Thousand Years Of Death Jutsu' like in cannon? That was really funny.
geetac chapter 25 . 6/12/2010
I like the chapter.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 25 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this chapter came out fast! But it would have been nice to read more of peoples reactions to Naru's match, and did anyone get a good look at his wings, or eye thing, or youkai?