Reviews for Indifference
CrazyFaerieSoul chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Genius. Real. Believable.
dancerforlife chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
i love the development of their relationship! :)
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I know for a fact that I have read this story before but am not altogether certain of whether or not I placed a review. In any event, here is another review for you to (possibly) read, enjoy, laugh about, and/or appreciate.
:) To begin with, one can never read too much Austen. It's not possible. The simple reading of it improves ones intelligence profusely I believe.
Secondly, each time I read this story, which I know has been at least three separate occasions, I find myself enamored by the gradual and innocent, albeit very mature in the matter of propriety, progression of their romance :) you have genuinely charmed me with your piece :) please allow me to thank you for your story and encourage you to write more, and soon please :)
Yours,
Lilly Rae
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lovely.
White Ivy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You totally made that work. Bravo!
daystarsmom too lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Despite my general respect for the purveyors of fan fiction and their declarations in regard to what they have produced, I submit that this fic is more than sufficient evidence that the author has come to a completely erronious conclusion. There is no such thing as "too much Jane Austin."

Very well done.
Kataleena chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I apparently need to read some Jane Austen, as I have not as of yet, and if this is similar to her style, I'll probably enjoy her work.
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
A great story. Very well written.
Marivan chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
It's absolutely wonderful how this plot line and the changes in Severus and Hermione's relationship arch. It is masterfully done, and artfully written. Truly, a joy to read.

Kudos!

~Marivan
OurSong chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was GREAT!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I'm not fond of the HG/SS pairing, nor most HG characterization at all in non-Harry-centric fanfic, but the "Jane Austen" in the summary of this one intrigued me. I found it a very unexpectedly charming story. Well done.
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was pleasant, and interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Thank you for sharing Indifference with us! I always love stories written in letters...Daddy Long-legs being perhaps my favorite...and despite the Austen formality of the writing, I found it absolutely charming. Or perhaps because of the style. Anyway, I thought that the writing was very sharp, and the voice was both well-educated and slightly amused. Indifference was a lot of fun to read! take care- Req
sweet-tang-honney chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
loved it.
duj chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
One of those stories that sticks in the memory. (I know it's stuck in mine for years.)