Reviews for Plot Twisted
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This was a very cool story! I wonder if they're going to ever find out about Perry's identity as a secret agent on the show
Katerina Riley chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
you got everyone's character so perfectly! goodjob! and my fav line had to be "Curse you, Perry the-hey! Free cookies down there!" XD
bluebug119 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I read this a long time ago. Recently, I was thinking about episodes of Phineas and Ferb I hadn't seen in a while, and suddenly I remembered parts of an episode where the Doofenshmirtz' go to the Flynn-Fletcher home. It confused me because if that had been an episode, then Phineas and Ferb would have met Dr. D before Across the 2nd Dimension. When I couldn't find out what episode it was, it suddenly occurred to me that it probably wasn't an episode at all, but maybe a fanfiction I had read. I started looking for it again and here it is! Of course, if I had remembered that Candace found out Perry's secret, then I would have known straight away that it wasn't an episode.

So, what I am trying to say is that the plot of this story was so good that I thought it was an actual episode!
AnimationNut chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
The cookie line is hilarious. Totally Dr. D :) And I'm happy Candace found out Perry's secret and made friends with Vanessa. Awesome job!
AJustice90 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Phineas and Ferb's note and Dr.D's cookie line at the end was fun-ny.
Justsimplespeed chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
lolz. "Chitter noise." XD

Very, verycute. Yous hould do another ffic with these characters so I can read it and kill some time :D
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This chapter was long XD But I love it! It flows just like an actual episode :)

FAVS
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
O.O

I love this. I never really liked the show, but it's funny at times. Nevertheless, this is very accurate. I loved it. Plus, the next chapter was fun to read.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved this story!
InfiniteMystery chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
lol, this was a pretty cool story :)
Wolfyfox chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I love job
Emmalee chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Wow1 This is an awesome story. I think you should write more about Ferb and Vanessa.
jheaton chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Outstanding! My only regret is that it was written before the episode where we found out Dr. Doofenschmirtz and Linda dated as teens!
Boolia chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Good job!
Black Raider chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
love it. I love this totaly.