Reviews for Truth or Dare
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww...cute and sad. I'm a big fan of Stanford era fics, so thank you for that. Loved the adjectives for describing Dean.
Sanshal chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww...Sammy.
*hugs the poor lonely boy*

Thanks for sharing!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Good Jess stories are just so sad. She really did seem nice in the pilot and for Sam to have loved her after growing up with Dean for comparision, she would have been good.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Short and lovely...Sam was really missing Dean...excellent story, thanks a lot!
In the Pages chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
AW.

So cute!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aww. So sweet. You have now hit upon one of my other great loves of the Winchester world; Sam thinking about/seeing Dean at Stanford.

I'm glad you appreciated my other review, and am now working my way through your fics!
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Another great look into Sam's view of Dean. I never get tired of it.

Fav. parts:

To Sam, it’d sounded as fun as skipping through a minefield, blindfolded. But potentially more hazardous.

-*giggles

Without thinking, the truth popped right out of Sam, “Road trip with m’brother.” A pang of loneliness for his arrogant, stubborn, obnoxious—loyal, self-sacrificing, protective—big brother hit hard and he looked away.

Across the fire, Jess smiled softly. It was the truest thing she’d ever heard him say.

-*sighs

LOVELY!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This has been sitting in my "to be read" folder waiting for a break in the homework. Glad I started here!

All I can really say is...AW! How cute! _
CatBeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh a very nice buildup to a nice sentimental point. Like it a lot!
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I love it! A lot of emotion packed into one line!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That's really sweet. I like it. It made me go: aw. Write on!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh yes, I'm so glad I was able to catch up today. I love all these little short stories you bless us with. I just loved that last line, "Across the fire, Jess smiled softly. It was the truest thing she'd ever heard him say." Although the part about Sam jumping into the cold pond had me laughing!
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, that was sweet! As much as I truly believe Sam needed to go to college he missed his family.

Great job.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'm glad someone wrote something about Sam and his friends at Stanford that wasn't all about how he and his family are dysfunctional and hated each other. I love Jess in this story also. She is not there to much, but she's kind of a silent strong shoulder. Great story.

clumsybookgirl13
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was really cute-made me laugh and sigh a little at the same time :) I can completely see Sam jumping into the lake,hahaha. And then just a few minutes later have a meloncholy moment thinking about Dean. I also loved Jess' insight into Sam about telling the truth.