Reviews for The Queen of Telekinesis
...bitch...
Musical cake chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Yay!
Musical cake chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Ooh, ooh, WOLVERINE! YaaaaaaY!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
ooh crap. new girl alrdy has the whole dark side comin after, and makin use of hostages. please update? free kilwins ice cream in your choice of flavor if you do update quick!
kikikiki chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
i loved it! update soon!
Zanzibar1 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Dun dun dun! Wow nice chapter and Good job Melia for getting you to update faster! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! I mean it! Update SOON! You hear?
Center of the Galaxy chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Aww poor mother! Stupid Mystique, Deadpool, and Magneto! I hope Melia's mom will be ok! Deadpool is pretty smart here which worries me because now he has brains and awesome mercenary skills. Looking forward to how this plays out in the other chapters! Update soon!
Jasmett chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
aww remy made a sweet for his sweet! lol that was a lil lame but what ever. keep up the good work. love the story
kiki chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
I loved it! I want more! I am sure that remy really loves her!
ayesis chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
*gives thumbs up* :D Great chapter.
Center of the Galaxy chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Oh . . . my . . . God! That was so great and so funny! I'm literally rolling on the ground laughing! You captured everything so perfectly! And the last part with Bobby saying Remy made the cake, priceless! I am crying because this is so funny! I look forward to the next chapter! Amazing work!
ayesis chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Yay for a new chapter! :D Brilliant as always, more soon I hope. :3 x
kiki chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
i loved it! maybe this time Remy is really in love!
ninja enchantress chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
ARGH! That's it, I'm swearing off boys for good. But those eyes of his… Snap out of it Melia! You're stronger than this!

hahahahaah i think that was like my favorite line out of the whole chapter hahahaha

great chapter keep up the good work :)
Center of the Galaxy chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
The Powers that be have forgiven you! Great chapter, btw! I liked the whole part with Melia's arguement flying out the window. "Say bye to it!" LOL! I hope you update a lot more frequently! Yay! I love this story so much! Good job!