Reviews for Say Something New
Kate chapter 4 . 6/28
Please please please go on with this one :(
Its amazingly well written and I really do like the idea
of meggie being 16 instead of 12:)
Please weite another chapter!:)
Love kate
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Love it, hope you update soon
Love it chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Please tell me that you're still writing this? Bc it's too good not to write it! Love the idea that Meggie is older than in the books, makes everything more "fun" _ keep up the great work, you rock!
Cookie97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hey remember this? Can you please maybe continue?
TriedItAtHome chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I completely understand, but I do hope you update soon! I really want to read more of this story! :D
Snowhawk0316 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I know it's been forever since you updated but I think you should continue this story. It's very interesting.
Liani chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This is amazing! I love how you use parts of the book, but move away from it with Meggie's age. It's really well written! Please keep writing it.
chibihinachan chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
sigh...if you wish to continue this story, please post chapters more frequently! and please speed up the romance! There's not much, and I'm like dying here! I like your writing style, but I wish it were more sped up. We know what happens in the movies/books, considering it's one of the reasons we're here (I'm assuming no one would read a fanfic on a world they don't know). Please continue. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
please finish
Miss-Paparella chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I like the rapport you set up between Meggie and Dustfinger, especially his little nickname for her. This is really good I like it, please update soon!
autredufantome chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I hope you finish it!
itsjustm3 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you're still writing :)
Mina chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
*raises hand* I'm still hoping for more chapters ] meggie/dustfinger is my favorite pairing and I love what you've written so far. Keep it coming ] pleeeeease
BurningThoughts chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Loving this story :) though will anything happen between dustfinger and meggie or is it just about her feelings for him?
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJ chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This is amazing WHEN R U GOING TO UPLOAD!?