Reviews for Say Something New
Cookie97 chapter 1 . 1/29
Hey remember this? Can you please maybe continue?
GoldenApplesGoldenRainbows chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I completely understand, but I do hope you update soon! I really want to read more of this story! :D
Snowhawk0316 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I know it's been forever since you updated but I think you should continue this story. It's very interesting.
Liani chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This is amazing! I love how you use parts of the book, but move away from it with Meggie's age. It's really well written! Please keep writing it.
chibihinachan chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
sigh...if you wish to continue this story, please post chapters more frequently! and please speed up the romance! There's not much, and I'm like dying here! I like your writing style, but I wish it were more sped up. We know what happens in the movies/books, considering it's one of the reasons we're here (I'm assuming no one would read a fanfic on a world they don't know). Please continue. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
please finish
Miss-Paparella chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I like the rapport you set up between Meggie and Dustfinger, especially his little nickname for her. This is really good I like it, please update soon!
autredufantome chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I hope you finish it!
itsjustm3 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you're still writing :)
Mina chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
*raises hand* I'm still hoping for more chapters ] meggie/dustfinger is my favorite pairing and I love what you've written so far. Keep it coming ] pleeeeease
BurningThoughts chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Loving this story :) though will anything happen between dustfinger and meggie or is it just about her feelings for him?
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJ chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This is amazing WHEN R U GOING TO UPLOAD!?
84sazza-robin84 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Sounds good, but I hated that movie, it had nothing on the book so sorry for getting annoyed at those moments. Overall though, I like it please continue it...:)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012