Reviews for Say Something New
Brinda chapter 4 . 6/6
I am reading and I care. I don't mind that you took a break, but I hope you'll update it someday. On the other hand, my good friend I'mNotaGoodWriter, (at least, I think that's her pen name, im used to her real one) is writing out my fanfic, since in only good at coming up with the basics. Don't you worry, dear writer, we're not copying you, and she'll probably take eternity to write it out anyway. Sigh. Great chapter, please update!
Brinda chapter 3 . 6/6
NONONONONONONONO! THE CANON IS FARID X MEGGIE?! Dammit! I like him, but because he's like a puppy following Dustfinger. I imagine him to be jealous of Meggie's relationship with Dustfinger, like simmering third wheel. That's what I'm putting him as, at least.
Brinda chapter 2 . 6/6
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. It's your favorite couple too?! I started shipping them as soon as Dustfinger turned up! Now halfway into the first book, I can only imagine how many better ways it could have turned out with him being more... Something. IDK. But something. I'm going to write a fan fiction that's like this, but not. BTW, totally love this!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 4/30
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
lala3366 chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Soooo... You updating anytime soon?
Kate chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Please please please go on with this one :(
Its amazingly well written and I really do like the idea
of meggie being 16 instead of 12:)
Please weite another chapter!:)
Love kate
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Love it, hope you update soon
Love it chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Please tell me that you're still writing this? Bc it's too good not to write it! Love the idea that Meggie is older than in the books, makes everything more "fun" _ keep up the great work, you rock!
Cookie97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hey remember this? Can you please maybe continue?
TriedItAtHome chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I completely understand, but I do hope you update soon! I really want to read more of this story! :D
Snowhawk0316 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I know it's been forever since you updated but I think you should continue this story. It's very interesting.
Liani chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This is amazing! I love how you use parts of the book, but move away from it with Meggie's age. It's really well written! Please keep writing it.
chibihinachan chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
sigh...if you wish to continue this story, please post chapters more frequently! and please speed up the romance! There's not much, and I'm like dying here! I like your writing style, but I wish it were more sped up. We know what happens in the movies/books, considering it's one of the reasons we're here (I'm assuming no one would read a fanfic on a world they don't know). Please continue. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
please finish
Miss-Paparella chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I like the rapport you set up between Meggie and Dustfinger, especially his little nickname for her. This is really good I like it, please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »