Reviews for Love and friendship
forbiddenME024 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
wahhhh! super duper cute chapter! i love their moment! i cant help but to fall in love with ToFuu again and again.. this story brings me happiness.. mjsweet86, please post the next chapter.. onegai mjsweet86! ,)v
forbiddenME024 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
hi mjsweet86! this chapter is nice. hehe. i can relate to the story.. ,) cant wait to read the next chap. btw, what is this story? FuuRecca or Tofuu.. i love them both but i love more ToFuu pair. hehe. Gambatte! :)
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I'm drowning in this fic. Seriously just keeps getting better! Would it sound silly if I said my heart beat sped up reading this? Awesome writer another great chapter.

Looking forward for more!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Sorry for the late review...my semister exams are gonna start soon so couldn't really come ol...anyway...I liked both the chapters...the way to expressed Fuuko and Recca was great...

The second chap was seriously amusing...weird at first but i guess it fit in well...update soon!
Nils chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Ah.. Gomen ne, i couldn't login for this review. Anyway, i loved your story till now. When i first came across flame of recca, i actually preferred fuuko and recca pairing. Then i was converted to fuuko and tokiya supporter. But it's still cool to sometimes read about itthe former pairing. And i just love it that those two guys are taking fuuko's Real beauty in a kind of shock. Heh! Anyway, update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
It was bitter sweet in a beautiful way, I loved it. I can feel every emotion that was there it moved my heart, almost brought tears to my eyes and I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until the end.

I really can't wait to read more of this. You did a great job.
eirist chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
i like it very much since i like fuuko and recca's platonic relationship. i wonder what's in store for them in the future. and and i'm looking forward to those 'many twists'. update soon ok?