Reviews for Only Once
Haha omg this was so jokes and funny. You should definitely cotinue this and make it like a full story with a bunch of chapters. Very well written and funny.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
There aren't words able to expres how this amazing one-shot made me feel. This was what I needed. Good job.
Chromi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Holy shit that was the best teaser ever xD I'm a study lounge with pin drop silence and it's killing me not to laugh my ass off now. You are a brilliant genius! I applaud you for making my week! Thank you!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha Taiga could so turn out like this in the future lol
thesavorofpan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was perfect. I can totally see this happening. She would totally be domanitive in bed.
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ahahahaha! Having Taiga talkig dirty to Ryuuji by appealing to his cleaning OCD was wicked hilarious! Seriously, that just made my day!
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Woah... That was sexy yet it was cute in its own way. I applaud for you. I even laughed out loud while reading the part where Taiga was giving dirty talk to Ryuuji by talking about how clean the kitchen was. That was ingenious.

I just wished you did a little "something something" about Taiga and Ryuuji cleaning each other in the bath. Now my dirty mind can only imagine the results...
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Best ToraDora fanfiction yet!
kimachi chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Haha, nice story. xD

It would be cool if there was a continuation of this, or maybe something else. xP

Over all, it's a great story. It made my heart race reading this. :D
Koto chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
omg please could you make a continuation of this? it's sexy :D

but if you do, you might wanna make it a higher rating, or just make it short

pretty please? ;-;
SubXero chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
haha that cleaning bit was hilarious and very IC
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hehe. I really enjoyed it, using the cleaning thing to get Ryuuji to do what she wanted. Very creative.
Unamused Elipsis chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute. Subtle. Good development. MUCH better than a lot of the fiction around here.
Ranmaru chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lol this was great! and it suits taiga' char XD