Reviews for Only Once
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
There aren't words able to expres how this amazing one-shot made me feel. This was what I needed. Good job.
Chromi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Holy shit that was the best teaser ever xD I'm a study lounge with pin drop silence and it's killing me not to laugh my ass off now. You are a brilliant genius! I applaud you for making my week! Thank you!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha Taiga could so turn out like this in the future lol
thesavorofpan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was perfect. I can totally see this happening. She would totally be domanitive in bed.
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ahahahaha! Having Taiga talkig dirty to Ryuuji by appealing to his cleaning OCD was wicked hilarious! Seriously, that just made my day!
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Woah... That was sexy yet it was cute in its own way. I applaud for you. I even laughed out loud while reading the part where Taiga was giving dirty talk to Ryuuji by talking about how clean the kitchen was. That was ingenious.

I just wished you did a little "something something" about Taiga and Ryuuji cleaning each other in the bath. Now my dirty mind can only imagine the results...
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Best ToraDora fanfiction yet!
kimachi chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Haha, nice story. xD

It would be cool if there was a continuation of this, or maybe something else. xP

Over all, it's a great story. It made my heart race reading this. :D
Koto chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
omg please could you make a continuation of this? it's sexy :D

but if you do, you might wanna make it a higher rating, or just make it short

pretty please? ;-;
SubXero chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
haha that cleaning bit was hilarious and very IC
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hehe. I really enjoyed it, using the cleaning thing to get Ryuuji to do what she wanted. Very creative.
Unamused Elipsis chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute. Subtle. Good development. MUCH better than a lot of the fiction around here.
Ranmaru chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lol this was great! and it suits taiga' char XD
REDskies chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Delighted like omgwtf to see you writing for Toradora! :D I love the way you write them. I always write Taiga as more nervous and tsuntsun than domineering, but this has shifted things around again, and I think I'll write Taiga as more in control, for at least one fic. And Ryuuji, only you could be turned on by er, clean talk. Hahah.

Awesome! Really hope you write more for the series~ We need more Toradora fiction!