Reviews for Into The Unknown
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh My God ... I LOVED this story! You are one of the few people I have read hilson stories where James uses the name Jamie (even though we spell it differently lol) please write lots more!
micetea chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love this! Telling Cuddy off is something that should have happened long ago and so should House/Wilsons talk") Sequel and the post and pre sequels too")
victoria the brave chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
HAHAHA I love how Wilson/Jayme/Jimmy/James told Cuddy to go screw herself LOL
house-wilson otp chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
My tip? Don't -for the love of all that is sacred- write a sequel.
HW forever chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ok. Here's the thing. I don't want to scare you away from writing forever, but putting your story under "Romance/Suspense" and the suspense be... House and Wilson trying to figure each other out on WikiAnswers is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Also, you have created horribly OOC House and Wilson. (Just so you know, OOC means Out Of Character. OC means Original Character. Not like any of you idiots on here get it right anyway, but that was hoping.)

I love slash, and I love H/W. I just hate terrible writing.

Pull your head out of your arse, read some actual English literature instead of picture books, and try something original. If you can't manage original, watch House reruns, go on Wikipedia and try to make up your own medical mystery... and sneak a little more slashy goodness into your story than TV would show on a regular House episode.
ShuTheMadOne chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
You so need to do a sequal! I was laughing like hell! Awsome, awsome and yet again awsome.

-Shu
mew chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
really sweet.. and funny too :D and YES you should do a sequel! well done
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow, that was great! I can totally see them having that conversation. Actually...why CAN'T they have that conversation? Ahh, they're living together and nothing's happening...*pouts*

Anyway, I loved the story, and I don't blame you for obsessing over them. I sort of am too.

Gothic
Max Gat chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very nice :) And very sweet too! *favs*
Tori-is-my-alter-ego17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was a great oneshot. I lov-ed it XD. O.o i feel bad cuz i was laughing at their conversation when they were arguing. I think you did a great job though. Sounds like me and my friend, but he's a guy...O.o that's creepy. Anyway GREAT JOB XD
LoriB chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*SEQUEL*PLEASE*. What a neat concept! I really liked this, you must do more. I need to know what happens when Jayme shuts that door! Thanks for sharing, it was great :)
DJSteele chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I loved it. Wilson"s parting words to Cuddy I found to be priceless.

Dolores
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
SEQUEL PLEASE!

That was really cute. Love through wiki. lol. Very original. I'd love to see a sequel.