Reviews for Musical Mayhem, Mishaps, and Memories
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love this! I cannot wait for the next updates!
Mata Hari chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Awesome keep writing:)
glowshadow chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Adore it so far! It's very sad, though. I do love the growing relationship between Minerva and Robin and the deeper growing relationship with Albus, though, so I guess that makes up for it haha.

Please update soon! It's been over a yearrrr :p
TulipNixphe chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
yes it has not been a year since you updated but it has been a few months so please update soon maybe mm can have a nightmare and run to ad for comfort without realizing it
SylvaDragon chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
That was a wonderful chapter, it was sad but then it was also wonderful and just so full of hope and love so I didn't find it depressing. And the ending when Minerva plays the piano, and Albus kisses her and leaves, and she thinks about how his kiss felt was just lovely.
sevy MMAD chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
This is one of the saddest and most beautiful stories ever! Thank you so much for it!

Please see that you update soon.

sevy MMAD
eternal vampire chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Good to hear from you again. Great chapter by the way. Yes it is dark. But sometimes you have to be dark to be lead into the light. I look forward to more of your wonderful story.
greenlover2 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
i love it. ans thank you for promising to update a sooner than a year. had to read the whole story again, i had forgotten it.

well done..._
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Lady Loraine chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Oh no. You can't keep us hanging like this. Please hurry and post soon!
yourmirroroferised chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I love this story! Please keep going! It's very intriguing.
sevy MMAD chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I'm absolutely curious! What will happen now? Please update soon!
Rosine chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Is that a piano?

I would think so...

And what are you doing on your computer on Christmas eve?

Merry Christmas and thank you for this short chapter!
kellyanne chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
you are very mean!

please update :(
Rosine chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Oh oh! I like it a lot! I hope you wont take as much time to write the next chapter but this is great!