Reviews for The Legend of Green Eyes
Amanda chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
I am a Georgia girl, this is the first story I've read based near me an its amazing!
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Loving this story! Romance and ghost stories...my favorite things!
JXB Addicted chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
She is going to make him wait a year and a half before he can have sex? So mean! Lol! TTFN! JXB ;-}
Rme chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Was there a need to do an authors note about two people's personal relationship that has nothing to do with this fic!? Anothers true colors show. *clicks unfollow*. I have no patience for this nastiness.
tata92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I think an epi would be great :)!
tata92 chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I agree with your rant

And wanted to say that this story was amazing!
I love unique stories and this was one of them!
Get story very well written as well
longtobeme chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I love the update! This story is so special and I am very happy that you are continuing it. Like you, I HATED the ugly ring that Stephenie Meyer chose for Bella to wear in Breaking Dawn! Your idea for the ring is beautiful!
tickledpinkstamper chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I so agree with you about Openhome, I love her stories. I also love Blue Roan, she has one about Carlisle that I adore. It's titled Ransom of Little Deer. I was so glad you updated, thank you, it was great! I think some of my most favorite stories are those that make you think. So don't dwell to long on the rating and write what is in your heart. I know my story is well written and I love and appreciate any and all who choose to add/comment. I think it's sad when people only read a story for the lemons. I look at lemons as cheap filler and in some cases as an attempt to cover up for poor writing.
So, I should step down off my soap box now. Again thank for the update, enjoyed it!
tps
trbhasspkn chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Thank God there is fic out there like THIS! I seriously thought I had sucked the world of Twilight fic dry! I hade been searching for a good story for weeks. There are many good stories, but the writing is not engaging. GREAT JOB.

Robin S.
longtobeme chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
I am feeling creepy just thinking about digging up a grave!
longtobeme chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Caving at midnight is not a sport for me to try!
longtobeme chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
WOW!
longtobeme chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This adventure sounds interesting!
longtobeme chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Interesting!
Stacia722 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Deserves more reviews, great story!