Reviews for Natural Born Hunters
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Hey I just want to say this story seems really good I really would like to see some more Kalla/Dean interaction. Update soon!
espells chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I want cookies! And Dean's POV! LOL And I laugh at the scary parts... Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
CarlyLynnMikaelson chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Excellent Second Chapter. I Love It.
CarlyLynnMikaelson chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Excellent First Chapter. I Love It.
wizziewoo123 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
cant wait for deans pov! really hope you update again soon cuz iv been dying to read more of this fic!
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great first chapter, i love it lol! cant wait to read more! really hope you update soon!
JulietaGabbana chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lol i must ask if u and your sister intend on continuin this story? I was crackin myself the whole time! And it was so so wel written! I absolutely dig kalla! I surely hope u continue this story:):) soon soon.. Awesomeness..
AsYouWish69 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Love the story! When are you guys posting the next chap?
Mrs.EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
OMG! I know this is only the first chapter but im hooked already! your characters are so interesting, personally i think Kalla is my favorite so far, shes spunky lol. lily is ok, but the part where kalla poured the tequila on dean's pants was just priceless!

update soon, please?
DeanHasMyHeart chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This story is so interesting! Did you guys write the separate PoVs? Its awesome. Update soon!
Sammy1221 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I love this story! You guys are amazing writers. Can't wait to see more!
magsdalena chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I absolutely love your style of writing. There aren't many stories that allow me to imagine things as well as yours does, so it's absolutely great. I love Lily and Kalla's personalities as well! I feel bad about them losing their mom though...

You're such a good writer! Please keep going with this story! :)
ivory-sword chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Wow! This story is really good! You have a wonderful writing style, and I really love the two sister characters. You characterize Sam and Dean very well. I can't wait for chapter 2!
ivory-sword chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love it so far!
GabrielleLeighCullen chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Woot! I LOVE this story! Hey wait...this looks familiar...

Oh, right, lol, I co-wrote it.