Reviews for The Unknown Regulator
Superfan44 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Good job. I liked how you followed the events of the movie with a new character or two, and the chemistry between Ember and the rest of the regulators was great, especially her romance with Chavez. On a critique note, I would point out a few grammatical errors in some chapters, in some chapters you needed to space the quoting of characters in a conversation (just a few chapters), and you did most chapters in regular font, and a few of them in bold font. Other than that I think you did a pretty good job with the story. Keep up the good work.
GatoGirl chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Love it! This story actually brought tears to my eyes, and made me lol too! Can't wait for the sequel!
moony1981 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011

I'll admit your story has some originallity to it, but honetly is every story about some halfindian girl, who's parents are dead?

BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Love this movie to death. Likin this story alot too :).

"Because were in the spirit world asshole, they can't see us."

xxBilly'sGirlxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hey, honestly, this is one of the best Young Guns stories i have read, i absolutely love it, and just love your character Ember. I know if i ever saw myself as a character in the films it would be one almost identical to her! Well done and please keep writing about the gang;you are truly an amazing writer; its like your inside my head, everything i wish would happen next does! Thankyou for giving me and everyone else such a fantastic read! Well played! ;)
Kirachi chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
WooHoo Ember and Chavez! I knew it! Awesome!

Love this chapter and you wrote the amusing scenes very well hehe. Chavez and Ember's convo was touching and sweet. Good stuff!
Kirachi chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Aww this chapter had a warm fuzzy feel. The fact that Ember decides to stay is really touching. It seems she had a rough life for one so young and I get the strong feeling she wants a family, really badly. I'm glad John has given her that, but I know it can't end well :( Poor John!

O I get a spark between Ember and Chavez! YES! I love Chavez romances hehehe He seems like the perfect guy to calm her uneasy spirit. Grr it's just so sweet :D

OMG Aaron called her a dove! That's a slapping offense fer sure! Get him Ember!

Ugh that guy just gives her the shivers, he's icky!

Another good chappie! I'll
Kirachi chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hey Hun :) Sorry it's taken me so long to get off my butt and read haha but you know how things are.

Aww cool! You gave Murphy a son! Awesome! Nasty bit of work he is too just as you'd expect! Really nice addition and gives the Regulators a foe nearer their age!

I liked how you introduced you main girly. She's fiery and has a temper hehe just the way I likes em. She told that idiot good, hope she smacks him if he tries it again!

I enjoyed the banter between Steve, Billy and Chavez, made me laugh. Steve always was easy to rile up hehe

The only small point I'd change is making you author notes bold so it's easy to tell them apart from the main story.

Can't wait to read more, looks like it's gonna be a fun story ;))
Awkward.Quail chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Lovin the Mc'chapter!

Snow! I love snow we got off for like four days because of snow! We called it the blizzard of '09. So original, right? Now we got off again today for snow maybe this time it will be called the blizzard of '10.

I will definetly be waiting for the sequal!

oajna chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
Great story, I hope you start posting the new one soon. I'm glad your using an alternate ending; maybe some other new stuff too.
victoriablack1 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
oh my god, yet again, i loved it! please continue this soon.
cassidy09 chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
update plz
Dreams.Rewritten chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
That was much better :D ! I loved how she can't swim and she was so nervous about telling them :P ! I liked it :)

Update soon ! :D
victoriablack1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
wow i'm really liking this, keep up with the good work! and plz update soon!
kellie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
omg u have to contiue this! i simply love chavez, i love ur story! plz contiue it!