Reviews for Hearts and Wind A Manlen Story
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
X333 omg I ADORE Manny/Helen! :')

X333 Really lovely story! The poems were so beautiful!

ROFL...Pierce is so dead ;) Awesome work! X3
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hey. First Manny/Helen, sorry, Manlen fic I've read and wow, I think you've started something here. Manny writing poetry-that was unexpected although I read "Living Wind" about 10 times before moving on. Really good stuff. More please.
THE AWESOME AMBER chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
S'up peoples! I, Amber, am here to say that I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! IT'S SO FLUFFY IT'S LIKE COTTON CANDY!

Yay for Manlen! They barely got any screen time together and when they did so, you could tell something was there. Finally, it appears that someone here agrees with me. Well, I mean besides Izzy, Tati, Dani, and Saliesha, I kinda thought I was the only one who thought of this couple. Good for you for writing this stroy! 5 stars! Wonderful praisings from me and my peeps!

I totally recommend that you do more fics! No I'm TELLING you to do more fics! Or ELSE! Or else-I'll-I'll-I'll steal a piece of free cake. (Wow, what a crime! :0)

Can't wait for more Manlen!

Love with all my heart!

-Amber
Miss.Tatiana chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hey hey hey! Tatiana here! And also good friend of Isabella!

Just popping up to say that I'm with Izzy! Do more stories or else! Might I say that this is really good! No, not good, AMAZING!

Damn! Izzy was right! Normally I HATE WITH A PASSION to all any or all Ben 10 related things but now you've changed me...like alot! This is my favorite couple in the world, well next to LeahxJacob from Twilight. Izzy's got a lot more favorite pairings from all other including Star Wars, Maximum Ride, Twilight and more. But when it comes tO Ben 10, the both of us agree that Manlen ROCKS! Well, next to Gwevin!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE MANLEN! If you don't, I will die!

Long Live ME! - Tatiana XXD
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww...this is so fluffy! Me and my peeps had read this before at a sleepover and we were all like "THIS IS AWESOME!"

At the time though, I wasn't sure abbout writing a review...heh heh. But now me and my friends have all decided to write at least one review (we got together through the phone and decided to do this today) so there shall be a large difference in your amount of reveiws today!

To my opinion, the minute I saw the two of them in that epsiode of Alien Force I was all like "There's gotta be something there!" and then in then in the episode of umm... I forgot the name but the one with the two of them and Pierce and Alan. (You know, the one where it seems like Ben is attacking Max but he isn't and it turns out to all be a test.)

I REALLY thought something was going to happen when they thoguth they were all going to die, like maybe a kiss or 'I love you' thingy like I adore in movies and shows.

This is written very well and I must say you captured their personalities extremly well. BTW I laughed so hard at the part with Pierce! That really probably IS something he'd do if he saw them kissing...or he pull out his quills and chase after poor Manny as Helen looks on in horror.(Sounds like a funny crack-fic to me)

Even though I know you love Gwevin (psh. Like I don't? Who doesn't?) Would you mind please doing more! More Manlen!

Or you can call it Melanie. I know that's a real name but it came into my head at the time of reading this! I'd love anything about them. One-shot or maybe...oh...I don't know...FULL STORY! I'd love anyone of those!

As I said before, I LOVE and ADORE this stroy so much! It's so cute and well-written and I wish more people would write about them! Please do more! I'll be reading and reviewing! Peace and Love!

-Isabella :)
Slits chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love this pair. Please do another.
TheWindSinger192 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hope you make another one.
Lexii-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was just simply cute! :) I love it to bits. It's a refreshing change from the incest, yaoi, and the epic Gwevin and Benlie. :3 They are a cute couple! I hope you keep on writing.

~Lex