Reviews for Vagrant
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 12/13
Ahahah so nice please please more
Stars Moons and Darkness chapter 7 . 4/13
You've gotta update. If you don't . . . Just . . . Update won't ya? I need more! We need more! Your fans are waiting! You can't just leave this! Please, please, pleaseall with cherries atopplease update! I'm begging you! This story needs an update! If you aren't willing too at LEAST pass the torch! If you can continue it, let someone else! The don't let this story die!
ThatOtherGirl chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Please hurry up and get back to this. I really like it.
Wolfeather101 chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
"I'll update soon."
Really?! When? Sometime in a million years?!
I was holding you to your word, and now as I check when this was last updated, I can't help but feel extremely disappointed in you. Please please please do as you said and update already. It's been years...
553Colinm chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
cool
FariyFlare chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what house Danny will be put in. It will also be quit interesting if the gublet for the TriWrizard torment chose him. But one question, for the choice of ether bring an owl, cat, or rat, or was it a toad? Ether way, which one did Danny choose? Because I don't remember it saying.
SparkleSeas chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
More? Update? When?
dragonlovewater chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Where are the ghost powers? :( DANNY NEEDS GHOST POWERS!
DragonStar7Queen chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
hi! I was just wondering if you might update at some point? I'm mostly asking because you apparently haven't since 2012. It's currently 2015.
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Interesting. I've yet to read a HPDP crossover like this one, so I'm looking forward to reading more!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Will Danny get his Ghost powers?
yukimenoko602 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Keep going I love it
blackangel365 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
what does Danny still have ghost powers?
allietheepic7 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
you say you update soon. why you no update soon?