Reviews for Use Somebody
BellaHickenbottom chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I think that was one of the most romantic sex scenes I've ever read! Those two are beginning to become one of my favorite pairings! They are just so perfect and I think my newfound obsession for them is mostly your fault lol
notherenotyet chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
*yay* Update

So sad that this is the end of this :-( Why there isnt any more stories of htose 2 on here is beyond me!

I esp liked how they were making love int he end. because a lot of stories on here feat angry and rough sex, which is nothing I mind, but from time to time it's nice to see some love-makin ;-)

You already know how much I loved this - so Ill just say this:

Thank you for writing!

DarkZoul chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I read this on the e-mail you sent me but I'll review again.

These two are just epic, I love they way they tease each other and I especially loved when Chris got jealous... Aww he doesn't need to be, Jay wants only him.

Ice cream on Christian... I want some!

And damn that was hot, Christian topping Chris was something I never read before and I can only say that I loved it!

Perfect, hot!
notherenotyet chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
I hate that you constantly remind us that soon this story will be finished :-(

As you already know by now: I LOVE IT :-)

And even though Im sad, I cant wait to read the last chapter.

Inyourhonour & xo

P.s. In case I havent said this often enough: EPIC COUPLE ;-)
cherrycokerocks chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Finally, I have managed to read this chapter. I thought it was the last one so I was saving it but I'm glad to hear we are getting one more part. I certainly wouldn't complain if there is more, though, Nani, lol.

Really enjoyed this chapter. Jay and Chris are so sweet together. And the line about having sand up his ass made me LOL. Great work, there. Looking forward to the next part. Awesome, I loved it :)
DarkZoul chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I love the dynamic of these two, they are like a couple of kids sometimes and then all of a sudden BAM! Hotness invades us all! I’m still thrilled that Chris took him to the Bahamas for his birthday, and now that they are there they can let go of all inhibitions and enjoy each other freely. It’s also a nice opportunity to talk and finally say to each other how they feel, I mean… you know what I mean!

It was nice of Chris to voice his worries to Jay, maybe he thought that Jay didn’t want him as much as he wanted him or maybe that he was just following his lead, but he doesn’t have to worry about that! Jay likes him a lot!

Now, I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen in that room, I’m sure it will be interesting…. Please update soon!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
OMG i frickin love their little teasings at each other! Oh, going to the bed...wonder what'll happen there? LOL. Sad to hear the story is ending but as long as its a nice happy ending I'll be happy!
TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Aw, he took him to the Bahamas. That's so sweet. What a great boyfriend (I guess I can call him that)? WHY CAN'T MORE MEN BE LIKE THAT?

Sorry it took me so long to review this, Nani. & thank you for the bonus chapters! Honestly, this is one of the best Christian/Jericho fics ever, you write them so well & I've grown fond of your fics with them. I'm not joking, you really do make the situations and the feelings seem so real.

And you are dead-on with Chris' character!

I honestly thought it was Kelly at the beginning, but thank God it was just Tiffany.

Nah, Chris needs to know that vanilla cake is so much better than chocolate! DUH.

“If you are so concerned I offended your little girlfriend then why don’t you go back to her and make it all better”

Aw, was that jealousy? He knows that he's the only one Jay wants!

I loved this so much. How cute, the two of them in the Bahamas.

cherrycokerocks chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Yay for the bonus chapter, I'm so excited for the next part. What a nice surprise that Chris is taking him to The Bahamas. How awesome is that? Love the interaction between the two as well as Chris jab at Jeff, lol.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I'm loving them together more and more as we go along! I love all the lil sneaky ness and touching lol. Can't wait till they are all hot in the bahamas I mean...ah well!
notherenotyet chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Hooray for another update. Thank you so much - I love this story. Its so well written and those 2 are just so cute - hiding and still in need to constantly be with each other.

Bahamas huh? I am jealous ;-)

Im so glad you gave in to our pressure *lol*

slashburd chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Great first chapter, can't wait to read the west. Love the T-Shirt incident, and Hambone - that's just brilliant :)
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
I just read 1-5 and I'm so glad you are going to add more! When I thought you were ending it at ch.4 I almost screamed. Very glad you are going on. Thank you!
dehlia666 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Geez...the nerve of some people...using peer pressure to get you to write a story!

*looks around innocently* he he!

Anyways...awesome chapter, as always. Poor Jay, having that ditzy blonde all over him! Finally, Chris shows up to save him! Too bad they don't feel comfortable showing off their relationship to their friends.

Oh...a little car action...nice! Aww...they're both left a little uncomfortable...can't wait til they're alone later!

Aww...holding hands! Can't wait for part 2!
AnonymousPunk chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
thanks for the update. Lovin this story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »