Reviews for HandPainted Blue Periwinkles
snarryvader81 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
:D That was . . . just beautiful. I loved reading this!
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I like Elizabeth and I actually feel sorry for Hyacinth.
CoraRoz chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Thank you, Richard, for leaving that woman.

And Hyacinth really loves her Hand-painted Blue Periwinkles, doesn't she?

I've been a fan of this show for about a year. I love Rose, 'cause she's so sassy!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Oh, my! I did not see that one coming! Not at all! I thought maybe the Major. I also never envisioned Elizabeth. That came out of nowhere. Wow! Good story, good writing.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Well, I was wondering when he'd do it! Finally! My whole family is fans of hers, and we all say "Poor Richard". Any other man would have long ago found a way to kill her & get away with it.
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like the idea of Richard finally breaking away, although I picture Elizabeth being more understanding of Richard. I don't really like the thought of him being the bad guy, but I like seeing Hyacinth trying to keep up her appearances.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
You know, I never expected a Keeping Up Appearances fanfic to be good. I adore the show, but for some reason, fanfics about television programs never seem "right" to me. Something's always off - the characters, or the actions, or the situation...it's hard to find writers who can convincingly put television characters into fanfic, especially putting comedic characters into a more dramatic storyline. And you've done exactly that. This fic certainly didn't go as I expected it, and if I had just read a summary, I would never have been able to imagine it, but you've done a very good job of writing a convincing story. Well done! I'm almost tempted to try my own hand at a KUP fanfic now...although my idea was for Richard to leave Hyacinth for Elizabeth (I keep toying with the idea of them ever since they had a kiss under the mistletoe and seemed a bit too eager to go back for more!).
kihe chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Really loved your story! Love the way their relationship develops with the angst and all...

you just made me incredibly happy
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Well, as an avid viewer of this series I am not surprized that Richard up & left Hyacinth. Yet I am. He always seemed so meek & spineless. I recall episodes like "Rolls-Royce" where Hyacinth borrowed a rolls-royce without permission and got arrested. Also "Revenge of the 3-piece suite" and "Richard goes skiing" ,"Richard golfs" and "Richard the Film producer" where he has to work with Hyacinth's schemes.
AbFabMonk chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
That was an awesome story! I love Keeping Up Apperances! I hope you write more! :-)
JessicaWitch chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Well, I'm a fifteen year old American girl and I told myself that I would never write a "Keeping Up Appearances" fanfic. I watch this show with my mom and I begged her not to get me into it because she knows I'm powerless when it comes to new characters to play with. But I was kind of curious about what kinds of fanfics people write about these shows and I read yours and I love it, so now you've gotten me into this! Thanks!