Reviews for Slipped
MartiniKisses chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
So sad and sweet. I hope the show delves into this more with Tony and Ziva, and her getting her life back.
Melissa's Obsessions chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
aww!this was really sweet! something i can totally picturing happening between these two.
holikimaela chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I like this - it's nice. I enjoy Ziva 'practising' things that make her uncomfortable with Tony. You write Tony's POV very well.
Swingflip chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I love love love love love it! Its fantastic - so sweet! It was nice to see Ziva open up, and for Tony to be the gentleman he can be. I really hope you write more- I love your storyline, and your writing!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love it! It's fantastic! Ziva is real and still a little hurt, and Tony is sweet and understanding - too cute!

“We’re like the island of misfit toys, Ziva. You’re one of us now.”

- best line! -
christiangirliemiranda chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I love it! You have to write more!
livelife123463 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
This is excellent. Thanks for writing!
cherrichik chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
love it. a definite favourite.
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Great storie please continue!

Cheers,

AJ
zivaharknessBADWOLF chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
AW...this is uber cute and adorable :D oh i love it. And i think that it is better un-beta'd. they might have ruined all of the aww moments and that would have been bad. lol MORE! please?
AgentT chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I love it. This was such a good story.
kingshammer chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
This was really sweet. I enjoyed it very much.
Birthe chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Very cute and well written. I liked it!

Write more :-)
horseninja chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
This was good. You are a good writer. I have enjoyed your stories.
CabbageMerchant chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
GAH! Best story ever! Love the way you've written Ziva's insecurities and Tony's sweetness which is something I really wish they'd do more with this season. Please don't stop! Update ASAP!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »