Reviews for Slipped
mia58 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Sadly, if she went through all of this, she would be broken and denying it would not be helpful. Even someone as strong as Ziva would suffer after effects. She could certainly recover, but it would take a long time and the right type of help. Sweet of Tony to try though.
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Island of misfit toys, loved that reference. I've always liked the subtle but deep friendship Ziva and Tony have in your stories.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Glad you didn't wait for this to be betaed. You write such powerful stories.

Love the fact that Tony is aware of just how important it is that Ziva is coming to him to help with her healing process.

It's so Ziva that she's still trying to protect Tony and to help him heal as much as herself.

Hope there will be more of this story.
Profilerchic chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I cant tell, but is this finished? it seems like it but the info doesnt say it is..

pls let it not be..:)

fluff is good. and DiNozzo is sweet.
Rachel chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love it. You have to write more... awesome, awesome, awesome.
Mitford chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh so sweet - I teared up reading this.
Mitford chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Deep and so touching.
Creidhes chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
*BIG sigh*

Perfect!
ncissig chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Awesome job! Will there be more chapters or perhaps another story? You left me wanting more. Of course, I am a hopeless romantic.
JosieFB chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is a beautiful story, and as others have said, you are an excellent writer. More chapters would be a wonderful treat! I hope the show leads us to believe that Tony & Ziva are supporting each other like this even if we never see precisely what is going in these moments. I would like to see their relationship on the show move to a new level even if it isn't hearts and flowers!
Izzy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I can't wait for the healing process to be on the show. :)
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I loved this chapter as well. Except I can never figure out if the fics are going to continue. Well obviously if you say there's more chapters, but sometimes there isn't. So just know, my reviews will always ask for more. You write Tiva really well. :)
Vani88 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
That was really sweet... Please update soon... I like the vulnerable Ziva... and the understanding Tony.. he shouldn't brood too much though...
Vani88 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is very sweet...
ScarletCourt chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Wow! Incredibly powerful and beautifully captured. I can see why you were compelled to publish before getting it beta'd. There are certain things only Tony can help Ziva overcome and you explored them nicely.

Just three things I noticed that a beta would have caught. It is otherwise all good. One, "She watched as began unbuttoning the buttons on his dress-shirt." I think you meant, "She watched as he began unbuttoning the buttons on his dress-shirt." Two, "Surprised he had been so lost in his word of hate, that he hadn’t heard her enter the room and cross to stand behind the sofa." I think you meant, "Surprised he had been so lost in his world of hate, that he hadn’t heard her enter the room and cross to stand behind the sofa." Three, "Tony nodded, letting his free hand slide from her chin to her cheek and he allowed himself the luxury of caressing her check with his thumb once." I think you meant, "Tony nodded, letting his free hand slide from her chin to her cheek and he allowed himself the luxury of caressing her cheek with his thumb once.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »