Reviews for Slipped
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter.

I would surely like it if it played out this way on screen.

But I am almost sure it won't.

hehe

I am glad you posted it right away after written.

I was so anxious to read it.

You write so very well, my dear friend!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Excellent, excellent beginning to a story.

And Ziva killing Saleem over and over using the punching bag...good sublimation.

Love the Tony/Ziva vibe in this one.

So true to character!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Simple and sweet. It's good to see the vulnerable side of Ziva...especially when she's around Tony...and she trusts him so much not to hurt her.

“But snuggling is something I need to be more comfortable with,” she said softly, somewhat uncertain if she had gotten the word ‘snuggling’ right until she felt this hand move from the back of the sofa and settle on her far shoulder, ever-so-gently pulling her into his side.

“That is something I am happy to help you out with,” he said. “Just promise me you won’t do any of this particular stuff with McGee.”

“Jealous, Tony?” she asked, snuggling into his side, resting her head on his shoulder and tentatively resting her hand on his chest.

“Always, Ziva,” he said, turning and placing a quick kiss onto her crown. “Always.”

i love that!
moonfaerie326 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This was amazing, I can say, in all honesty, that I am glad that I stayed up to read this. I have school in the morning and I was debating just going to bed but after a long argument with myself I caved and decided "just one fanfic." And I did read just one, and it was amazing.

You brought tears to my eyes with their sweet words and actions. Ziva feeling broken, and Tony making her realize otherwise. I'm glad you touched down on Vance's "damaged goods" comment because that hurt even me

Great story! I hope work doesn't stress you out too much, if it gets to be too much and your phone doesn't buzz with a new review you can always go back and read old ones. That can always bring a smile to ones face as well.

Kudos to you!

The last few lines will have me smiling all day tomorrow.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
love love love it! please write a second chapter! pretty please!
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
This was fabulous!
Cinderella16 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I love all of your stories you are an amazing writer! Please update soon.
djEskimo chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
E! I love this story! And the quick updates! But mostly the story.
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Fantastic chapter, please continue if you would.

I don't think your betas will find much wrong with this. Nothing jumped at me.

The feel of the whole chapter... just worked.
brightblue chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Hooray! That was so perfect and heartbreaking. I'm interested to see where the show goes with what happened with Ziva while Saleem held her prisoner...It makes sense that she was raped during her time there. I wonder if the show will go there, but probably not. Still, it would be such a painful reality to deal with for both Ziva and Tony. I think you handled a really difficult, complex subject very well, being true to how the characters would feel without glossing over the devastating effects of such a horrific act. In certain ways, I think it would affect Tony more acutely than Ziva. Not that Ziva wouldn't be immensely affected, but she seems more capable of accepting and coping with her torture in certain ways. I agree that she would still be extremely vulnerable and reluctant, but I don't think it would break her. Tony...well, you hit it so perfectly here. I think the guilt would be just insane for him. I love that your Tony and Ziva truly understand each other on the subject and are so open about it. Wonderful job! Thank you! :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Loved it. You have such a great way with the characterizations. Can't wait to read more.
Dizzyintheizzy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I didn't bother to sign in. :). You know my email.

I loved this. Good job. You're making me feel bad with all of your updates. :/. I never update anymore and I feel awful.
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I do hope that you decide to continue with the dinner conversation. I'm really curious. :) Poor Ziva, those four months really did her in. I guess Eli David thought she was a thankless child and sent her off to be killed. So sad. Please do continue. :)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009