Reviews for Choosing Chuunins
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The last two sentences were the best part of it all.
Oh and the "Itachies Report" part

The reasoning for the promotions are good, albeitz I for myself am a firm beliver Naruto should have made Chunnin.
lyssipe chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
this is hilariously wonderful. I can see just this happening.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ah, that ending made laugh! :D I can just imagine it in my head; a Sai look-alike reading from a script and adding all the gestures and stuff orally! xD This was just great, and probably explains things that happened in the manga quite accurately. :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nice.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This amuseth me greatly. XD
PopCulture chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You have a gift for writing comedy pieces. I would love to watch a sitcom written by you. The fact that all the comedy and whacky scenarios in your pieces are grounded in logic makes it even better.

Why sitcom? Well, the fact that you can make a "bureaucratic" process like choosing chuunins, or choosing the Fourth so hilarious means that you can definitely depict real life in a funny manner. Not just these, but also 'Six Years, Six Applicants', and all the stories involving the founding of Konoha with Tobirama and Hashirama as well.

Keep up your unique brand of humour!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved thi fic.
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nice story. Believable.
Kuroi no Hi chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ok that was hysterical! :) I love when they are comparing Garra and Naruto to a hyperactive kid and one that sets cats on fire. Hahahaahaha!:)
ncfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I liked the discussion here, on Koharu and Homura's reasoning for why they would or wouldn't promote the candidates. The only problem I have with this is that I can't bring myself to believe that the advisory council of a certain village has any say whatsoever about who another village does or does not promote to chunin, whether or not they recently won a war against said village. I have my own theories about that; my guess is that the other villages send representative to the venue to observe the exams, and then they decide who from their village gets promoted once they're back home.

However, if it's canon that the advisory council of the village where a Chunin Exam is held decides who from the other villages get promoted, then all I can say is: That's not practical, Kishimoto.

Anyway, great story. I liked the part at the end about Danzo and his talking head ROOT agents.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
GREAT STORY! VERY GOOD INSIGHT ON THE CHOOSING!
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
lol that last part there
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That last line is hilarious! I can just imagine Danzo writing up a speech to promote himself and the Root members mechanically reciting it upon command.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
lol that is so very plausible. I love the part about ne... :D
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
yeah, I can see Homura and Koharu having this conversation after the invasion ...