Reviews for The Next Story
Dacmon chapter 4 . 5/11
One of the best fics of Kodomo no Jikan there is. The dialogue is poignant and sharp in a way that reminds me certain scenes of the series, and the resourcefullness on the characters' development is astonishing. Really got me on the back of my seat during the whole 20 minutes.

There are only two things I deeply regret. The first one being that I didn't get to read the first one-shot so I feel I'm missing something (if you have a link to it I'd be so thankful!). The other one is that it seems you've left this story behind. I know it must have been a while ever since you wrote the last part, but please don't give up on it. You're not the only one who's enjoyed this story.

Thank you for writing it. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Man it's been years you said you would finish it. So please do
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I absolutely love this! If you felt that you wanted more story to the anime, this does that and so much more! Each chapter ends perfect, leaving you feeling content with what happened but wanting more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
furrballnerd chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Well the story is going well so far. I couldn't remember where in the manga this was supposed to take place, so I can't claim that Rin is OOC. XD The grammer and such can use a good amount of cleanup but nothing was lost in the translation. The story as a whole was good and I wish you would get back into it. Idk how long you plan to take a break for. Anyway, gj.
Clarissa chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Moreeeeee! x/x
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
yay, you've updated! update soon! hopefully the next chapter we'll see is next week! lol...
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
gah! that's it? I think it was me who told you to update and I'm a girl! lol... update, update, update!
LeoHiggins chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Good work! Hope to see the next chapter soon
Ceets chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very good! I'm glad that someone is posting Kojika fanfics! You're a pretty good writer, and I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up!