Reviews for Love Me Too Much
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Loved it A sequel please (chibi eyes) ?
Constance Truggle chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Aww man! You always write such heartbreakingly wonderful stuff and I always want more of it!

CT.
sm1982 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Would have liked to see how Samuels trail went and how Bones and Spock get Kirk through it.

SM
TangerineTea chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Awww.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
ew. drugged sex? double ew.
Doni chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Great story. Just loved the sweetness of them both being there for him. I feel a bit like a comment stalker lately, but you know, in a seriously less creepy way. ;)
atymer chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
It is the worst experience to be stalked. That some creep(s) wish to dominate and destroy your sense of security leaves a mark long past the events. It was really a surprise that McCoy was so willing to cuddle to help the Captain and Spock?

Glad they were there for him. Sometimes after a fright no one is with you that can or is willing to understand. Pulling yourself back together is really hard alone.
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So cute and amazing. I love protective Spock and Bones.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
sweet! and lots of awes!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Jim sandwich!

So cute, even though Samuels was a creeper of epic proportions.
TheFanFicAddict chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
AWW im glad in the end Jim had Bones and Spock to take care of him. I would not be suprised if Jim got a stalker - he is adorable and brilliant :D
May Eve chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
...AAW! *fangirl SQUE* So-sweet! *does a little dance*

Better now. Oh my goodness, this story is adorable. Your writing style is as lovely as ever. Samuels was impressively creepy and I just /love/ the end with Spock and Bones comforting Jim. Very well done!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is absolutely amazing! Fabulous work.
rose taylor chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Damn. That's just...wow. Really bittersweet, but still amazing. I think you may be my favorite author.