Reviews for Harry Potter: Explorer Chronicles
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 16 . 2/6
Damn its too bad you dont update this story anymore.
harry Reid chapter 16 . 1/30
Please finish this story, its really good
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Awesome story! I'll review the next chapter.
tiara123458 chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Love it! Please update soon! Been a long (LONG) time!
rhizz17 chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
update please
AvaTheDarkLord chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
OML NO WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS?!
AvaTheDarkLord chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Can I ship Harry and Renee yet?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
really good please update soon
amerdism chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Calla Esmeralda Potter?
Western-Otaku chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
Oh my god, I love this story!

Harry is like a wizard Indiana Jones who goes on adventures and isn't tied down to a college. He also has the help of Merlin and an awesome 2000 year old ferre-OTTSEL by his side... not to mention, this non-shy Harry is just awesome.

Really sad to hear that because of one flamer, you lost your inspiration to write... this story was quickly becoming one of my favourites, but you left it off so early in the story (I was looking forward to all the future plans that would be in place later in the story).

I'm actually quite surprised, I never realised that hardly anyone has ever made the Delacour family mean or snobbish (most people say it's all just an act) and usually the Delacour family has around equal power with the Potters in their respective countries. Hell, I have even seen one story where both the Potter and the Delacour families were members of the Seven original wizarding families or something (7 really old, really influential and powerful families that have been around together since the very beginning of the wizarding world)...

Anyway, it's quite depressing that this story won't be continued (it's been 6 years...)
Bob chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Are you going to update this story? Please? :P
lol565 chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
This is a very good story and i really wish that you finish it.
I love dexter character. Hope you finish this story.
sky chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLLS PLEASE FINISH THE STORY ALREADY!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
The fanfiction story you want is called finding and saving the boy who lived