Reviews for Harry Potter: Explorer Chronicles
kilersenses chapter 16 . 10/5
nice change of plans! makes it more cool and all that but *sigh* the story has ended and been discontinued (probably anyways i loved it it was just so filled with new environments i haven seen in other fan-fictions p.s i cant find the fanfic you wanted sorry)
kilersenses chapter 15 . 10/5
im sorry that your depressed n stuff and i know thats its been to late for all of the story (for you to finish it and all that ) you probably now have better stuff to do or some thing but i loved your story !
kilersenses chapter 13 . 10/5
i love it!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/21
That A/N is almost disgusting to read. He'll be strong, but with many weaknesses. Will train since childhood, but will have weaknesses. Will learn under someone legendary, but will have weaknesses. He needs more weaknesses, please pm me some more weaknesses. . . . . . .
Please write more it's one of the best stories of ever read
love it
Random girl chapter 8 . 7/29
The little rascals save the day... anyone?...no?...its only lil ol' me then...
teedub chapter 10 . 7/15
I've found multiple instances of the word "defiantly" used when it should be "definitely".

An idea for a money making scheme for Harry as well as protecting priceless Founder books:

Copy the originals and leave them in the Founders Libraries. Then start a publishing company that re-prints all or some of the books for sale. The knowledge is now not "lost" and Harry has a passive income stream that will set him for life and the originals are protected. What if Harry looses them? Or just keeps them hidden again? Why should he be the only one to have access to this knowledge? I'm sure there are historians that could put these books to good use.
teedub chapter 6 . 7/15
I would imagine there would be quite a bit of interest in why Harry was abandoned in the Press.
teedub chapter 1 . 7/15
Though I realize this story is abandoned, my two cents on this chapter is in order to make Lily a more likable character, some threat could have been leveled such that she would have no power to thwart or that she's outwardly agreeing but inwardly she's planning on visiting Harry everyday, to be there in his life and ensure he's well treated, only to find out that she can't find the home due to some ward magic DD places. She gave up a bit too easily.
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 1 . 7/5
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mage of middle earth chapter 16 . 6/9
I love it so much skrew what one review says about your story I think it's awesome I really hope you you continue it.
cagats chapter 15 . 6/2
that was great could u please continue u have taken so long without updating
rhiannoneckley66 chapter 16 . 4/16
I love your writing and your an amazing author.
JWOHPfan chapter 16 . 3/17
Any chance of you finishing this awesome story?Nothing worse than coming across an amazing story, only to find it unfinished and last updated 8 years ago!