Reviews for Harry Potter: Explorer Chronicles
Monster King chapter 16 . 4/11
Great story I really liked a shame that you gave up on it..
Once There Was Me chapter 16 . 3/22
Pease update soon! can't wait for everyone to see harry duel and blackmail the Delacours
Lucifer chapter 16 . 1/6
Noooooooo WHY DID YOU STOP IT HERE!? Nah this story is the best I've ever read WHYYYY?!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
Keep writing!
A5-2874213225 grineer chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
Continue this story is just gotten even more interesting
poom132 chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Please please please update this one of my favorite stories!
alexhively815 chapter 10 . 11/8/2017
Please continue story.
kilersenses chapter 16 . 10/5/2017
nice change of plans! makes it more cool and all that but *sigh* the story has ended and been discontinued (probably anyways i loved it it was just so filled with new environments i haven seen in other fan-fictions p.s i cant find the fanfic you wanted sorry)
kilersenses chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
im sorry that your depressed n stuff and i know thats its been to late for all of the story (for you to finish it and all that ) you probably now have better stuff to do or some thing but i loved your story !
kilersenses chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
i love it!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
That A/N is almost disgusting to read. He'll be strong, but with many weaknesses. Will train since childhood, but will have weaknesses. Will learn under someone legendary, but will have weaknesses. He needs more weaknesses, please pm me some more weaknesses. . . . . . .
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2017
Please write more it's one of the best stories of ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
love it
Random girl chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
The little rascals save the day... anyone?...no?...its only lil ol' me then...
teedub chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
I've found multiple instances of the word "defiantly" used when it should be "definitely".

An idea for a money making scheme for Harry as well as protecting priceless Founder books:

Copy the originals and leave them in the Founders Libraries. Then start a publishing company that re-prints all or some of the books for sale. The knowledge is now not "lost" and Harry has a passive income stream that will set him for life and the originals are protected. What if Harry looses them? Or just keeps them hidden again? Why should he be the only one to have access to this knowledge? I'm sure there are historians that could put these books to good use.