Reviews for Tingle of Unease
kenshi-mimiroo chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Hey there Lucy. I think your stody is great. But I have seen that u havent updated for 3 years and that sucks. u r letting your fans dissapointed. So come back and update your story. I will cry for joy if u do.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
more please!
suriru chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
NO You haven't updated in like 2 years! Why did I have to read it? WHY? It was so good and now I can't see it finished! *goes hysterical and cries*
mindmelda chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Hey, you can never have too much sexual tension. Right?
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 8 . 11/20/2002
well keep going dont leave me in suspense.
MizzSpiegel chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
It's really great and i can't wait to read the next chapter. I know this is a review for the first chapter but i've read the whole thing and i want the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2002
You are going to kill me! I need more or i will completely go insane! I can't help but to love this story more and more. Gimme gimme gimme!

Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
You go girl
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
kinky
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Gimme more.
1312killua soldick080419 chapter 8 . 5/6/2002
yo!nice story!hope youll update really soon coz your story was getting better!(';')
fireseye chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
great wait 4 next chapter!
Kikari chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
damn. i love your fic! spikexfaye rules! please continue on ! although Faye is a bit ooc but that's okay !
Gota de Mar too lazy to sign chapter 8 . 4/8/2002
Hey! Thanks for telling me you updated this story! A good chapter, though short. Write more soon!
esther chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
well done!_~ you are doning a very good job! keep up the good work. please put up more chapters. till then see ya! space cowboy!