Reviews for Concession
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
lol that was good :):):):)
liragreen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is great, and I'm really glad that you added it. I was having a hard time believing it as I was reading the chapter where Jake gets the go-ahead to stay the night. Mostly because no good parents I know would ever even think of letting their kids' boyfriends or girlfriends stay over in their rooms on a regular basis.

But reading this helped me see what Charlie was thinking, and it made it much more believable.

I'm really enjoying this story!
MsMenna chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I would give my right arm (well, not really, but close) to see this scene played out on screen with Billy Burke, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. It is fantastic! Why, oh why, didn't SM think of anything like this?
SorchaKitty chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I know it's cliché but I've always liked Charlie's attitude towards boys and Bella. And I think you did a really good job of portraying it and making it funny as hell.
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
A great story. Very well written.
trizsh15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
nice i was wondering why you didn't write about their conversation, i just read all 75 chapters of breathe again today, i really love it... hope you update soon.:)
tinynmia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Poor Charlie! He really is a good daddy.
MandaRe chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great companion piece - it's so good to peek into Charlie's mind! :)
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I'm so glad I got to hear Charlie's side of the story! I loved it! It answered a lot of my questions!
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great as usual! It would be hard to be a parent in forks!
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I absolutely adore your portrayal of Charlie :)

He's not made out to be incompetent or unaware. In fact, he's intuitive in a Charlie Swan kind of way - he didn't go ballistic at the sight of Bella in bed with Jacob. In fact, he noticed her expressions and the fact that her sweats were still on.

I feel kinda bad for Charlie, though. He really just wants his daughter to be happy.

I was pretty surprised when reading the other chapter and finding out that Jacob was allowed to spend the nights. But now it's all so clear. :)

You surprise me again and again :D
Severette chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really like that look into Charlie's mind.

Btw, I love the way you tell the story. I like it much better than BD (hated BD in fact). The characters are more likeable. And I really never understood why anybody with a sane mind could like the cold better than the warmth. There's just something about someone who could warm frozen feet. ;o)

Keep up the good work!

Happy Christmas!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
What a well written side bar! :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009