Reviews for Isola Di Poveglia
Nairi44 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Amazing!
honeybear1200 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Wow that was spooky, I wonder if the ghosts were the plague victims or the patients. I can't wait to start the sequel.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Great story. I like it. 3
Supermoi chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
That was a awesome ghost story! I loved it! Good job...
Supermoi chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Note to self: do not read horror stories all alone at 1 am... I wont sleep well tonight XD But it's very awesome.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Damnit I love it already! SOOOO AWESOME! I too love to write some good TF horror stories once in a while lol
Death Scribe chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Oh... my... god!

This is ... i cant find any words for it. Brilliant comes to mind, but it doesn't sound scary enough. That island is extremely creepy!
iratepirate chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
There is so much I like about this fic, I just don’t know where to start. The whole idea of Transformers, and Decepticons no less, being afraid of simple humans is such an ‘illogical’ concept in one sense, and yet when you consider it further, you can see why they could find the species, or rather the remains of the species, so utterly terrifying. Again it’s that idea of facing the unknown; facing Cybertronian ‘ghosts’ (for example Starscream’s ghost) would be scary enough, but there is just so much that Rumble and Frenzy wouldn’t know about human history that would make their situation all the more worse. The scene in the crematorium (or ‘smelters’) is a fantastic example of this; they both understand the concept of melting down Cybertronian remains but what point would there be to ‘melting’ humans. Assuming that something bad had happened there was the logical (and unnerving) conclusion to make. The torture chamber was another great example of this.

And the ending...the sense of defeat and frustration when the Autobots showed up and exploited their fears was palpable.

But what really caught my attention was that moment in which Frenzy was possessed; Soundwave’s reaction to the invasion screamed of how intense it must have been, how utterly shocking and distressing... I would love to see more of this, I really, really would.

Solid spelling and grammar throughout, thank you :D

Simply an outstanding fic, thanks for sharing!
iratepirate chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Right from the start you had me hooked, Rumble and Frenzy’s fear felt so real and in character I felt myself getting chills. OOhh, and particularly with the mention of the ‘malicious’ angel – it made me think of two things: a particular grave in a cemetery I used to go walking in on my breaks at work, and the ‘stone angels’ of Dr Who. Both really freaked me out :P It just set the scene for the rest of the chapter perfectly, that idea of the unknown or unexpected evil; you can sense something isn’t right but you just can’t put your finger on it. And that is exactly the case here.

And then when the ghosts finally appeared...brr! They were so creepy and the timing of their appearances and actions added to the suspense beautifully.

Fantastic chapter, once again!
iratepirate chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I've been meaning to review this for so, so long now, I do apologise for my slackness!

Wow, what an incredible introduction to your fic! I felt as if I were right there in Poveglia; I could see, touch and smell all that you described...your attention to detail is truly amazing and creates such a dark, foreboding feel. Love it.

Spelling and grammar is great too, which is always appreciated.

And let me say that it is so refreshing to find such an original, well researched fic on this site; I hope people are reading this because I think you could teach them a lot!
pacificuser chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Dood! This is so cool! Very high-quality story!
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I vaguely recall hearing about this island in accordance with ghost lore, but I never looked into it. Well done. I can tell that you did research for this story which means your took time to develop the story. Also, I'm glad that you used Rumble and Frenzy for this ghost fic. They need more love. :)
Liliesshadow chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
*twitch* damn tat was freaky! dude! u can write! *grin*
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
holy s*!xD im getting freaked a bit just reading this! lol