Reviews for Inconceivable Dreams
guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
I cried when I thought Neji had died, I cried more than you think. You have given me hope, though. Yay! Okay, on to the next chapter.
Great story, by the way! (:
V-quez chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
This story was stunning. You have sucessfully morphoed me into a Shinoten fan. This is fact my first Shinoten fanfiction. Which i am incredibly thankful for because had it been tasteless i probably never would have read another. Thank you for the great story!
V-quez chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
I know this is bad but id perfer Neji to live. DX Story is going great! My favorite color is blue and I love carrot cake. Lol.
V-quez chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
*.* Im feeling all emotional. My hearts breaking for poor Neji. But I love Shinoten. DX
Ami1010 chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I never thought that I'd read and ENJOY a ShinoTen story, but this is so beautiful. I had a very good time reading it, and Neji's wonderful role in it made it all the better :)
Added to Favorites!
Killerkate chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
I have read this fic several time and always cry at the sad moments. I love this story. It's one of my favorite.
KayseeRP chapter 28 . 11/16/2012
God. This was such a good story! I loved that there were sad moments along with all the cute, fluffly ones.
All around i am really glad i decided to read it. It was beautiful! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
Gurl u totally switched me over to ten/shino. I LOVE IT NOW! Awesome story too! Best one ive read in a while along with Unwritten!;).
Metafury chapter 28 . 4/19/2012
ARGH! Did the baby girl retain use of the kikaichu? And I wanna see Naruto and Sakura's wedding! I wanna see Naruto completely screw over his words and Sakura start cracking knuckles at the aisle in front of...like...JIRAIYA MARRYING THEM! XD
anthropomorphychan chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
It was a wonderful story from beginning to end. The plot line and complications intrigued me from the get go - and I couldn't stop reading. Awesome job. I'm glad they got their happy ending.

PS: I felt so bad for Neji ... but I'm glad he's alive and that he's accepted it all. *sniffles* The wedding part where he is the supposed date of Lee was a total crack up. :)

PPS: I love the healing kikkai! :D
Urube chapter 28 . 7/16/2011
As much as you had enjoyed writing it, I had enjoyed reading it. I haven't read 'Unwritten' yet, but I'll get there, I think. Depends on my mode and all. XD Please write more! :)
Hikari no Minerva chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
I have one thing to say:

You have DEFINITELY converted me into a Ten-Shino lover!

GOD BLESS !

Hikari

P.S.

Any Ten/Shino fics you would recommend for me to read?
jediguru chapter 28 . 11/13/2010
the best shino tenten fic ever! and unwriten was awesome too! great job!
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
Nice!
Hinata's Heart chapter 28 . 9/10/2010
waaah its the worst thing ever! its over sob sob sob! i loved it! i hope maybe later u can continue with the kids growing up! it was really cool!