Reviews for Social Norm
Retired Kitkat chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
And this one is cute. Nice seeing them more relaxed after reading such a strong story in just one sitting. I was tense, now I'm feeling lighter. Thanks again for sharing.
Night-Blaze chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really like this piece. You've really created a bond between our two heroes. ) And it is true how sad people judge others based on what they think is normal. I like how you've talked about prejudice and superstitions and used Lui and Orphe as examples. Keep it up, I want to read more from you.
anna chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Lovely fic!

I'm a leftie, my mom was until her teachers hit n hit her hand so she had to switch.

I wonder if Lui would start observing Orphe more closely to find out his secret :)
Lili-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Woow, great!

Keep writing!
M4r1-ch4n chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wah! I found this little piece last night and I loved it! My first thought was: this is -canon-. Or at least it should be! For some strange reason, Lui fits perfectly as a left-handed person - maybe because we have a long list of great and intelligent people who were lefties - and it only makes sense that it would be something to be hidden at his time.

I really liked this! So real, so in character, so... Ludwig-ish (the way he ended up showing his skills to Orphe, I mean)! And how awesome Orphe was, just happy to have witnessed that and complimenting Lui. Aw, I melted!

The only problem now is that I'll pester you for another story! I'm curious about Orphe's "secret" now! You have to write something about this, you cannot leave us like that. It would be cruel indeed. *nodsnods*

Thank you for writing this! And I've added you to my favourite authors list, too.