Reviews for So She Wishes It…
hyperStatic chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What a-

I'm speechless. This is so beautiful in its own right. The ending is perfect too. I adore it.
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
D: If this happens I will boycott the series. Even though it would be amazing. I would boycott the series. Very sad, nice job.
Nel the Wicked chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I rather liked your interpretation of what's to come. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what actually happens... which will make me sad. :(
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
a powerful rendering, beautifully done.

i do hope she doesn't actually die, though. D:

Faye
MyBeloved-a chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow, just...wow. I'm crying this so beautiful. This is a stunning one-shot, and the ending was perfect. Riza will die, then so will Roy. Absolutely beautiful.
afinedenouement chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I cried reading this because now I believe that you are right. This will be the way it will end and it just breaks my heart.
peaceofmindalchemist chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw...so sad. But amazing. Man, I can't wait for chapter 101, eh?
Scentsy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AHH! Okay, I loved it. It seems perfect to fit the manga, mostly because both characters reacted to eachother perfectly. Roy wouldn't be so careless as so take bait like that, but at the same time, how couldn't he? He loved her. But Riza would never want him to do that. She wasn't going to let her inconvenience be his.

Well done!
Mird chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I suppose that stream-of-consciousness is artful, in a way, but I personally don't enjoy it much. It makes the pace fast and sometimes even a bit dull.

For the most part, I also hate anything with Roy in it. So this fic really didn't float my boat.
criminalsmythe chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
naw. So sad (. I can't wait to see what actually happens next chapter. That was a really good interpretation though!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
eh? just like that? you should write about what happen next...