Reviews for Hexadecimal
DrunkOnMusic chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Eekk! This was definitely my favorite one so far! Brilliant!
DrunkOnMusic chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I love your stories; they're wonderful and hilarious! :) Actually, I liked 'Road Trip' a lot. Keep up the good work :)
teentitansismylife chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Good stories. Please add more about Robin and Starfire please.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
i loved the floor monster
and beast boy when he is man is hilarious
HE SWORE TO AZAR!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Hey! Just finished reading your 'Hexadecimal' fic. Love it. :] the humour. the bbrae. i can't believe it... c'est magnifique. your ideas are great and original, and they are all so real... these aren't the poorly contrived make-out situations or OOC characters that abound in other places. i have much respect. rock on.
xXimmortalXx chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
AWW MAKE MORE CHAPTERS YOU HAD ME CRACKING UP EARLIER!
writewords chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
:D I love these kind of stories, there is not enough Beast Boy/Raven ones:))
nanayoung chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Dude, I laughed so much, I started to cry. Héll, I'm STILL crying. Angry Beast Boy is so hilarious.
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
this iz gud rite more plz
FireDitto chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
This little story of stories is amazing, and I deeply enjoyed reading it. I loved the light linking between chapters, and the subtle workings. Very enjoyable work.

I hope you'll write some more for us, and I will gave this when I cbf logging in :P

FireDitto.
RotatingOwl chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Hey, I'm going through all my story alerts and emailing the people who haven't updated in a while, because I’m a needy fan!

I love this story and I really hope you update soon!

If you need any ideas or inspiration, i am more than happy to help.

~ RotatingOwl
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
The newest addition to this fic is unbelievably rich. In weaving together this tale, the author bestows upon us a clear view of the Father/Son dynamic. The Father, domineering and disdainful of the woman who is about to take his son, cannot but help to encroach upon his son's privacy. The son, relaxed and naive, blithely trusts him. The reader is not wooed by the author's rhetoric, but by the clarity of her understanding.

Pray forgive me for the tardiness of this review.

-Zanzibar Schlieffen III
ome-13 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
I loved it! Really great and a nice change of pace from before, in both writing style and mood, not that what you were doing before wasn't great. I only caught one mistake you used the word really instead of very.

I really wana know more about Beast Boy's dad now!

And her powers are kinda like the Force! (LOVE THAT LINE)
my perspective chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Awww thats so cute
The Winds of Chaos chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Floor Monster was hilarious, and for some reason I could really see this happening. Future I didn't enjoy as much as the rest though. I liked that Short but I didn't like it at the same time. Do you know what I mean? I love your Stories either way though. :D

-W*of*C